*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Wow that is really sad, I broke up with a crazy missus around this time last year, walked away with just my clothes, passport, a ps4 and a laptop... it's tough when this happens, thankfully I did have money behind me and rebuilt my life, cost me a fortune to buy all my furniture and a new car, but year down the line, I'm doing ok now.. still got me ps4 as well.. : -).

Hope this dude is ok, feel for him

That's sad to hear. Glad you're on the up now though!

It's annoying me I can't remember his PSN! Played with him on BF4 loads before too!

Soldato
Can anyone remember the username for the guy who was on PSN/PS4 but had to sell it to buy food after breaking up with his crazy missus? He made a thread about it but it appears to be gone, and it doesn't look like he is on my PSN contacts list anymore.

Just wondering how he is!

Hope his OK, I think he was originally in the battletoads driveclub, before having to sell up.

Soldato
Really? Wow I played drive club lap times with him , he was on my psn list and then he disappeared.. poor guy hope he's ok.. so that's what happened to him. women, they really do mess you up at times..

Pretty sure it was, he has was on my friends list, and I remember him mentioning something about problems at home in the driveclub mp clubs thread.

Soldato
Hey all, yep that was me... Cant say too much about the situation because she knows I post on these forums which is why I asked for the GD thread to be removed. Things are not good, haven't seen my kids for 9 weeks and she has taken everything.

Anyway thanks for remembering me, maybe one day I'll be back.

PS Captain Planet reply incoming.

Soldato
Hey all, yep that was me... Cant say too much about the situation because she knows I post on these forums which is why I asked for the GD thread to be removed. Things are not good, haven't seen my kids for 9 weeks and she has taken everything.

Anyway thanks for remembering me, maybe one day I'll be back.

PS Captain Planet reply incoming.

Ah man, hope you get back on your feet soon, I had something similar and I walked away with nothing.. I do get to see my little girl though. so do feel for you.. women can be a right nightmare..

hopefully it will eventually work out for you.. best wishes mate, hang in there.

Soldato
Jesus, not good to hear. Hope the new year brings good things mate.
Yeah me too, just need to get past christmas without my girls.... Thanks though.

Damn... Women can be so vicious :(
Yep and don't I know it...

Ah man, hope you get back on your feet soon, I had something similar and I walked away with nothing.. I do get to see my little girl though. so do feel for you.. women can be a right nightmare..

hopefully it will eventually work out for you.. best wishes mate, hang in there.
Thanks man, really appreciate your thoughts. I have two baby girls so I know what you must have gone through.... Thanks mate.

Apologies to those who just want to talk PS4, sorry for going off topic.

Happy gaming people.

Soldato
Ok so I've been a bit naughty, the wife was out tonight at her mates so I decided i'd unbox it and install the 2tb hdd I bought, everything seem so nice and its bloody quiet too, just need to find a decent price on a second control pad and I'm good to go, I didn't bother with any games but its all setup ready to go on xmas day :)

Another question, for the digital download versions of the games, should I ever have a problem with my PS4 or the hdd etc and it needs to be replaced are they available to download again or is it a one time only thing?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom