*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Fired up Watchdogs yesterday and I really like it. I'm currently going around and waiting for cars to go over bollards and then raising them to see how far I can flip their car lol

One question though, when I suddently get an Online Hacker trying to get into my phone is that an actualy person playing online on PSN? Or is it in game "online"

Soldato
Grabbed a new PS4 for me yesterday.

Setting it up and adding a second account with a usa psn login to go alongside my main UK one. Do I activate both accounts as being on "primary ps4"

I've ended up doing this because I brought a key for the last of us and it turns out its a usa key. I have to redeem it on the usa psn but I want to play it on my uk one if possible.

Soldato
Fired up Watchdogs yesterday and I really like it. I'm currently going around and waiting for cars to go over bollards and then raising them to see how far I can flip their car lol

One question though, when I suddently get an Online Hacker trying to get into my phone is that an actualy person playing online on PSN? Or is it in game "online"

Yeah, it's somebody else online.

I thought Watchdogs was a really enjoyable game. Looking forward to the enevitable sequel.

Last edited:
Associate
Grabbed a new PS4 for me yesterday.

Setting it up and adding a second account with a usa psn login to go alongside my main UK one. Do I activate both accounts as being on "primary ps4"

I've ended up doing this because I brought a key for the last of us and it turns out its a usa key. I have to redeem it on the usa psn but I want to play it on my uk one if possible.

Yeah activate both bud,then just play it on your UK account,I have an US & Japanese account and play on my UK account :)

Soldato
Right guys, what games are we interested in next year on PS4?

The order 1886, The witcher 3 early in the year. Uncharted 4 is the main one for me and hopefully squeezes into 2015.

Soldato
Seems fair imo, although I'm sure that some will have a moan.

It's fine by me. PSN was down for about 3 days so an extra 5 days PS+ seems fair.
Some people will moan but it wasn't Sony's fault. There is nothing they can do about a DDOS attack. My only complaint is the lack of information and updates from Sony when this kind of thing happens.

Soldato
That's a great price, other retailers are offer deals on Playstation as well. I wonder if the figures are coming in and the X1 beat the PS4 over the Christmas period. Might be Sonys response to something like that without making it an official price drop.

Back
Top Bottom