concept3.jpg

concept4.jpg

bb1.jpg

bb2.jpg

bb4.jpg

bb5.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
How does pre owned and online work on the ps4? Do I need an online code like some later games on the PS3 or will multiplayer work fine as long as I have PS+ ?

I'm thinking of picking up killzone shadowfall (pretty sure that Is its name?) And maybe The crew.

You need ps+ to play online, if it's preowned it won't matter so long as you log in with your own psn account. However, some games come with use once dlc content that are redeemed via an enclosed code. So when buying preowned check if the online dlc stuff is included or not. I can't think of any game that has one-off dlc that was detrimental to the actual game play, they're usually novelty little additions that don't really matter.

Killzone is pretty but there are better games that that.

Soldato
Oh cool I'll check those out! I've already got BF4 so won't pick that up again.

Next stupid question, my PlayStation gamertag thing is Stewcumber but my ps4 display name (and in game) is my real name. Any idea how to change it to Stewcumber?

Edit- a play with privacy settings sorted it!

Last edited:
Soldato
Killzone shadowfall it might not be highly populated any more, but its great online shooter and horde mode coop is fun.

Soldato
Oh cool I'll check those out! I've already got BF4 so won't pick that up again.

Next stupid question, my PlayStation gamertag thing is Stewcumber but my ps4 display name (and in game) is my real name. Any idea how to change it to Stewcumber?

Edit- a play with privacy settings sorted it!

Personally I think bf4 is worth picking up again, especially if you are coming from ps3. It is immense of ps4 with 64 players. Like a totally different game. And for £22.50 for premium it's a steal.

Soldato
assassin's creed unity ps4 £26.98?

Has the game now been fixed, or is the frame rate still a stinking pile of dog poo? DF mentioned it was improved, but I trust eurogamer when it comes to anything playstation related about as much as I trust my ex missus...

smr

smr

Soldato
I need to buy Playstation + subs which is obviously 39.99 on the psn store... are there any better deals knocking around for it? I don't mean by the odd couple of quid being better off but any deals in the £twenty region / discounts? If not I'll just pay on the psn store.

smr

smr

Soldato
Thanks... got it for 37 quid thru cd keys but when i redeemed the code on psn store it said 33 quid. Accepted and continued without asking me payment details. Hope ive not paid twice lol.

Associate
Fired up Watchdogs yesterday and I really like it. I'm currently going around and waiting for cars to go over bollards and then raising them to see how far I can flip their car lol

One question though, when I suddently get an Online Hacker trying to get into my phone is that an actualy person playing online on PSN? Or is it in game "online"

Its another player - first time it happened to me i thought it was an in game thing but its other players.

Im really enjoing Watchdogs at the min. The hacker bit i think is great another player can invade your game to hack your phone or tail you without your knowing and you can also do the same.

Its strange aswell because sometimes you know another player is following you to either hack you or tail you because of the sound of destruction behind you.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Its another player - first time it happened to me i thought it was an in game thing but its other players.

Im really enjoing Watchdogs at the min. The hacker bit i think is great another player can invade your game to hack your phone or tail you without your knowing and you can also do the same.

Its strange aswell because sometimes you know another player is following you to either hack you or tail you because of the sound of destruction behind you.
Bad Blood is a good dlc and worth getting

Soldato
Hey guys. My thumbsticks have finally started to wear (too much binding of Isaac :p ) which ones are the best replacement? Should I go rubber again or aluminium?

Back
Top Bottom