*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Right guys, what games are we interested in next year on PS4?

The order 1886, The witcher 3 early in the year. Uncharted 4 is the main one for me and hopefully squeezes into 2015.

All 3 that you mentioned.
Batman
Dying Light
Dead Island 2
BF: Hardline(depending on reviews)
No Man's Sky
The Division is another maybe. Ubisoft have had a really bad track record recently.
Just Cause 3
Plus Homefront: Revolution is supposed to be out this year but god knows what's happening with it.

Soldato
All 3 that you mentioned.
Batman
Dying Light
Dead Island 2
BF: Hardline(depending on reviews)
No Man's Sky
The Division is another maybe. Ubisoft have had a really bad track record recently.
Just Cause 3
Plus Homefront: Revolution is supposed to be out this year but god knows what's happening with it.

All pptentially good games, just hope they deliver! ahhh Batman, forgot about that. That could be the game of the year. Very ambitious!

Caporegime
Looking forward to Resident Evil make in 18 days, Uncharted 4 (hopefully this year), Rainbow Six Siege (there is a lot of doubt in my mind over this one though, as recently Ubisoft have been very poor with what they show, and what you actually end up playing).

Soldato
nothing here, retail will be at least 29,99€....if it's available, that is.
19,99$ is very low price.
our contry is 2 mio people, london is 10? :)

Soldato
How does pre owned and online work on the ps4? Do I need an online code like some later games on the PS3 or will multiplayer work fine as long as I have PS+ ?

I'm thinking of picking up killzone shadowfall (pretty sure that Is its name?) And maybe The crew.

Back
Top Bottom