*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Let us know how you get on with them. Also, take heed advice on YouTube vids. Be careful not to lose the reset rubber button, it easily drops out and you lose it. Also test the touch pad works as it is easy to pull the ribbon out on both ends.

Soldato
Sure thing! :) I'll be paying careful attention to the youtube videos on doing it, last thing I need is a duff ps4 controller. :p I'll post back a picture of them fitted, and my thoughts on if they're any good. :D couldn't believe it when the rubber ones started to peel.

Associate
Tempted to rebuy it for co-op, especially now I'm rocking a headset.

Tell you what annoys me with this headset.. Trying to hear myself speak, it puts me off. If I plug both my mic/headphone into mixamp I can hear myself but it doesn't detect a mic. Any way to allow for mic playback?

Soldato
Aye but I have known them to dispatch same day even with free delivery and I only got the last bit of dosh today. :(

Ahhh gutted man.

There is an Amazon Warehouse deals console. Under the white console click on new and used. There is a returned console going for £249. Comes with years warranty so good as new.

Back
Top Bottom