*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

OK people help

Looking for budget single player game:

I can get TLOU Remastered (digital) - Infamous second son - and AC Unity for all about the same price (give or take a few quid)

Which would be the best choice? (I have already played half of TLOU on ps3 but never finished it due to lack of time at the point of release).

Help

Try first light, if you like that you'll like second son.

the last of us remastered is simply amazing and I've just had ac unity delivered today, not played it yet. I'll let you know..

do you like racing games? Drive Club is sub 25 quid on Amazon, its a fairly decent racer. which you could get to have a break from something like last of us or unity if you like a bit of gaming variety..

I'm still waiting for the PS+ version of Driveclub. Until they deliver that they're not seeing any of my money for the full game. I'm surprised we're still waiting for it.

I'm still waiting for the PS+ version of Driveclub. Until they deliver that they're not seeing any of my money for the full game. I'm surprised we're still waiting for it.

project cars will be out before the ps+ version of driveclub comes out. i'd save your pennies for that. unless you're wanting an arcade racer i guess. :p

edit: i've literally just pre ordered project cars from amazon. cant wait for march :D

Last edited:
I pre ordered project cars back in September 2014. But I'm a alpha tester for the pc version, and even now in its current form, project cars is really not ready for general release..

obviously they update the pc code daily, so things get fixed and broken quite a lot, but even now, I simply do not see how they would have got away with it in November 2014 release.. I'll hold me breath, I've still got high hopes for it, but so far sadly drive club for me has blown project cars out the water for fun, speed and graphics...

project cars however is a true to form track racer, so that's where its strength is..

I am waiting on a code for drive club to come thought from amazon (long story)

So that's something I hope will break up my gaming.

I also have a copy of CODAW on its way (not that I will have much time for the MP so will probably stick it on the MM once I finish the SP)

I am tempted by second son as I am sure I will like the powers etc. I might end up getting TLOU and Second son at this rate :D

I concur that it is an excellent game, but then I've always preferred more linear driving games rather than open world ones. It strikes a nice balance of arcade and sim for me, and for the £20 I paid I can't complain.

My only personal issue is that I cannot connect to the same session with a friend and join an event together, though I think that may be a router issue at his end.

Drive club is much improved game since the last round of updates..

be interesting to see how gt7 competes as gt6 has the worst sound effects in a racing game ever since drive club and project cars started to kick about.. and forza 5 actually...

still moving on, good time to pick up a ps4, plenty of great games for sub 25 quid, blood Bourne and the order 1886 very soon, good time to jump on in..

Yeah Im waiting for the order! That will be a full price purchase from me I think.

It's looking to be a great game, qte look a bit ott in places, but I saw a 25 minute scene played at last years PlayStation experience and it looked great.. so great I pre ordered and Tbh, we really shouldn't pre order games .. but I dId it anyhow... : -)

Back
Top Bottom