*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
people are going to say it looks hideous but i really couldn't care tbh, i never look at my console, i haven't seen it in months.

it's in the av cabinet and i have 95% digital games and the only time i see it is when i swap discs which i haven't done in months.

now the question is, what is the fastest 3.5" drive you can buy?

yh same

Idk WD Velociraptor is pretty fast

Associate
Argh, knew my PS+ would be running out soon, but was going to hold off till next payday and just play offline games for the time being. It has auto-renewed, anyway to turn this off? That's £40 I could have done without spending this month lol

Soldato
It's in somewhere buried in settings - accounts I believe. Probably best to delete your card details as even people who have disabled it (like myself) had it auto renew. The latest update defaulted it back. Total pee take in my opinion.

Caporegime
Caporegime
The PS+ edition we were promised. They are probably scared at what will happen once they unleash it to a potential 10 million people that the servers will melt again and they will be back to square one.

I don't think they'll bother with the PS+ edition of DriveClub now. I reckon they'll give the entire game away on PS+ near the end of the summer. It's already been given away free by Amazon over Christmas and is down to £25 in most places.

Soldato
The PS+ edition we were promised. They are probably scared at what will happen once they unleash it to a potential 10 million people that the servers will melt again and they will be back to square one.

Whilst that was annoying it was clearly the right decision in favouring the people that had already invested in the game.

Back
Top Bottom