*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
To buy or not to buy...

Tales from the Borderlands episode 1 was pretty good. It's a Telltale game so there are no surprises but the story and characters are good. Patrick Warburton is does a good turn on the voice-acting which is always good to hear.

edit - Driveclub I've put a daft amount of hours into as my go-to game when I've got a spare five minutes. Having it digital to save swapping around disks is a godsend, if I bought physical I wouldn't have put half the time into it that I have.

Soldato
Unless you got a fetish for digital I'd rather pay an extra £4 and get Driveclub physical so I could resell it when I inevitably get bored of it.

Not fussed either way, but £18 is a nice price and in reality it's less than that because the £25 of credit I've got to spend on the PS Store cost me far less than that. I may hold off on that one though.

Associate
Is swapping discs really a hardship? Christ alive.

Not particularly - but I am a fan of digital downloads for their availability. If I have a few minutes to mess around swapping disks around is just wasted time.

I should also say I occasionally play games via remote link, swapping disks slightly defeats the point of it.

Associate
Tales from the Borderlands episode 1 was pretty good. It's a Telltale game so there are no surprises but the story and characters are good. Patrick Warburton is does a good turn on the voice-acting which is always good to hear.

edit - Driveclub I've put a daft amount of hours into as my go-to game when I've got a spare five minutes. Having it digital to save swapping around disks is a godsend, if I bought physical I wouldn't have put half the time into it that I have.

Second for Tales from the Borderlands. Completed the first episode and it was very enjoyable. You get to play two different characters so you get the story and to define the story from two perspectives.

Caporegime
People interested in Osiris - why aren't you getting the season pass variant? Its like £2.50 more and I assume worth that on top if GoL is anything to go by...

As a scaredycat is there any real point me getting RE? Bit annoyed the 10% ends a day before Grim is out :(

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Hmmm .... dunno what to get ......

Games of thrones season pass £13.99
Saints row 4 re-elected £24.99
resident evil £15.99
drive club £19.99

digital over course ....10% not included in those figures

I want to play driveclub , but it still irks me that I have to pay for it when the basic game was ment to be free.

res evil , ive never completed a single one ive started ... no patience for it , but still tempted.

And game of thrones ......really tempted

Soldato
People interested in Osiris - why aren't you getting the season pass variant? Its like £2.50 more and I assume worth that on top if GoL is anything to go by...

I am considering the one with the season pass, but as I'll be playing the game on my lonesome I doubt the season pass will offer me much extra that I can be bothered with.

Caporegime
Resogun clicked tonight. I figured out what the keepers are, when the humans are going to be released and how boost/overdrive work. It's flippin' brilliant and highly addictive. Anyone bought the new Heroes DLC?

Back
Top Bottom