*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
I was enjoying it until I just got totally stuck last night. Will go back top it and like you I don't want to use a guide.

Randomly the only puzzle which stumped me to the point of turning the game off and leaving it until the next day was one which initially looked simple as it was just 4 buttons but no lights messing you about, couldn't get my head around it.

The following day solved it in 3 mins.... maybe had too many beers that night.

Associate
Aarrrrgh was only going to buy RE:HD at the weekend, ended up spending £40 :eek::eek:

RE:HD
GoT Season Pass
ToB Season Pass
Drive Club DLC's (sure at sometime the new dlc's when they come out at some stage be able to pick up cheap)

Just have find the time to play this lot plus the back cat of games lol

Associate
Joined the PS4 party yesterday, though unfortunately just bought a standalone console so no games to play just yet :(

I turned some Nectar points into some auction site vouchers today so managed to buy MGS: Ground Zeroes, which should arrive in a couple of days... and £25 PSN credit.

Any recommendations on what to buy with the £25? :)

In the past I've been a big fan of 3rd person games like MGS and Silent Hill. Is there anything else around similar? I bought The Last of Us when I had a PS3, but sold the console before I ever got around to playing it. Is it a worthy purchase?

Cheers! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Joined the PS4 party yesterday, though unfortunately just bought a standalone console so no games to play just yet :(

I turned some Nectar points into some auction site vouchers today so managed to buy MGS: Ground Zeroes, which should arrive in a couple of days... and £25 PSN credit.

In the past I've been a big fan of 3rd person gamesgames like MGS and Silent Hill. Is there anything else around similar? I bought The Last of Us when I had a PS3, but sold the console before I ever got around to playing it. Is it a worthy purchase?

put it towards PS+ ?

Soldato
I bought The Last of Us when I had a PS3, but sold the console before I ever got around to playing it. Is it a worthy purchase?

The Last Of Us is IMO one of the best gaming experiences ever made, certainly in my top 5. Well worth playing.

I say gaming experience because it's not necessarily the gameplay which makes it great (although it's a very solid 3rd person action adventure), it's the whole package, voice/mocap acting, script, pacing, sound etc.

Soldato

In the past I've been a big fan of 3rd person games like MGS and Silent Hill. Is there anything else around similar? I bought The Last of Us when I had a PS3, but sold the console before I ever got around to playing it. Is it a worthy purchase?

Get PS Plus, that way you'll start getting the free games each month.

Associate
put it towards PS+ ?
I've just signed up for the 14 day trial... was going to wait until payday and then buy a yearly subscription, but if I don't find a game to buy through PSN I may well just do that. :)

The Last Of Us is IMO one of the best gaming experiences ever made, certainly in my top 5. Well worth playing.

I say gaming experience because it's not necessarily the gameplay which makes it great (although it's a very solid 3rd person action adventure), it's the whole package, voice/mocap acting, script, pacing, sound etc.
Awesome, I may pick this up again then and actually play it this time! :)

Soldato

I would say TLOU or alien Isolation which I'm currently playing and its one scary game!

Seen as you haven't played TLOU yet I would say get that first though.

Associate
I would say TLOU or alien Isolation which I'm currently playing and its one scary game!

Seen as you haven't played TLOU yet I would say get that first though.

@Nyvo - download the P.T. demo - try and avoid reading anything about it and enjoy! Have a change of underwear...

Get TLoU

ps3ud0 :cool:

I'll get The Last of Us :) I'll check out Alien Isolation too.

I'm downloading P.T. now... Guessing as well as having underwear on standby I should turn the lights off too? :)

Shadow of Mordor Middle Earth Lord of the rings game gets an honorable mention for 3rd person button mashing fun.
lol the title is as long as the films
I'll have a look :)

Is there anyway of getting rid or hiding unwanted/uninstalled applications? I'm finding the menus pretty cluttered with stuff I'll never use but can't see a way of removing them. =/

Soldato
I'll get The Last of Us :) I'll check out Alien Isolation too.

I'm downloading P.T. now... Guessing as well as having underwear on standby I should turn the lights off too? :)

I'll have a look :)

Is there anyway of getting rid or hiding unwanted/uninstalled applications? I'm finding the menus pretty cluttered with stuff I'll never use but can't see a way of removing them. =/

Lights off headphones on loud. Can't wait for the actual game.

Associate
So I had the lights off, door closed, volume turned up loud... turns out I'm a bit of a weiner... freaked out and turned it off after one of the doors opened slightly and when I went to look inside, someone/thing slammed it shut! I'll revisit tonight! :D

Soldato
I got resident evil hd and I'm fully expecting to cack my pants during my play through lol I am planning to play it this weekend as nearly done with ac unity...

grim fandango is now out as well, awesome loved a bit of grim on the pc.

Back
Top Bottom