*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
If it supports background play Ill get Premium - surprised Sony have done this

ps3ud0 :cool:

I'm amazed Sony has gone this route, I have a premium account have had one for ages, love my music anywhere, but if it supports in game and I've read it will then erm awesome...

grim fandango , more drive club tracks and now this. Well I'm lapping this all up , cat has got his cream ...

Soldato
Another failing product they will surely prune, anything Sony touches turns to lead atm!

To be fair they have been playing catch up in the music scene since Apple released the iPod and Sony were still pushing Mini discs!

PS4 is destroying the competition though so that's a recent success and their latest TV's appear to be the business :)

Soldato
To be fair they have been playing catch up in the music scene since Apple released the iPod and Sony were still pushing Mini discs!

PS4 is destroying the competition though so that's a recent success and their latest TV's appear to be the business :)

Will agree that Sony got their new range of w model tv's pretty sweet, enjoying my Sony tv that is for sure....

Tbh I just see this as Sony doing yet more housekeeping regarding music unlimited.. Sony has been making a lot of good choices recently, some bad ones as well. but overall they seem more focused on the PlayStation brand name again and see keen to use the brand name to help promote other areas.

I think ditching music unlimited and getting exclusive partnership with spotify for PlayStation music is a very good decision, and it'll hopefully prove popular...

csnt be much worse then music unlimited truth told, or even Microsoft music on the xbone to be fair... Google music however, now there is an opportunity, as Google music is from all accounts pretty decent. but I use spotify on my mobile devices.

Caporegime
Could be very good but its Capcom so could be forced to be bad! Confused what happened to Deep Down and how both these games exist...

So far no release date for over here but its a F2P MMO so be surprised if it doesn't turn up - waste of the name if it didn't...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Associate
Xbox One sticks finally arrived, will get around to switching over my DS4 sticks soon. Hopefully I can clear the problem where my left stick won't register a "right" movement properly, could be some dust or dirt that's trapped.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Xbox One sticks finally arrived, will get around to switching over my DS4 sticks soon. Hopefully I can clear the problem where my left stick won't register a "right" movement properly, could be some dust or dirt that's trapped.

they're easy to take apart and clean - I took mine apart and cleaned the inside then tightened up the springs on the triggers.

Soldato

As I repeat to everyone who does this, take your time when disassembling and follow youtube vids closely. I've noticed some of the vids don't mention the rubber reset button. This WILL fall out when you open it up so it's easy to lose. The ribbon for the touch pad is likely to disconnect from BOTH ends, so look up about reconnecting that. The trigger buttons are prone to popping out and firing the tiny spring out too.

Enjoy the xbox sticks though, they're much better than the oem ones.

Associate
As I repeat to everyone who does this, take your time when disassembling and follow youtube vids closely. I've noticed some of the vids don't mention the rubber reset button. This WILL fall out when you open it up so it's easy to lose. The ribbon for the touch pad is likely to disconnect from BOTH ends, so look up about reconnecting that. The trigger buttons are prone to popping out and firing the tiny spring out too.

Enjoy the xbox sticks though, they're much better than the oem ones.

When I took the first case off the whole internals nearly went flying :D Resulted in one of the triggers coming off but after 10 minutes I worked out how to reassemble that.. Otherwise, everything works! It was just a fiddly job especially with the little tabs you had to remove/reconnect. Had to get a family member to hold it at times.

I still have the problem where my left stick doesn't register a right movement properly and I think that's an error on the controller itself. Might test my luck and get another replacement from Tesco as they take it off the doorstep and hand you a new one. Sony will reject it due to voiding warranty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom