*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
So, csnt actually buy grim yet in the UK? Thought it was out today oh well. grim also has a trophy for playing with tank controls . the way grim is meant to be played...

Associate
So, csnt actually buy grim yet in the UK? Thought it was out today oh well. grim also has a trophy for playing with tank controls . the way grim is meant to be played...

Never played Grim Fandango before, but this is the way I will be playing it, as far as I can tell, it will probably be a one time play through for the platinum trophy, could be my first platinum!

Soldato
Never played Grim Fandango before, but this is the way I will be playing it, as far as I can tell, it will probably be a one time play through for the platinum trophy, could be my first platinum!

Having a quick look at the list there, it won't be quite as easy as you think. But yeah not the hardest platinum to get!

Wish I was going to be playing it for the first time.

Soldato
Having a quick look at the list there, it won't be quite as easy as you think. But yeah not the hardest platinum to get!

Wish I was going to be playing it for the first time.

Surprised grim has a plat to be honest... I noticed a lot of psn games don't seem to have plat trophies, still it's good they put in a full set of trophies, but I'll play grim to relive nostalgia : -)

Soldato
Rather it just records based on me choosing to do so. I have both consoles and rarely use the record or share unless it truly is something special and in the case pressing share or saying xbox record that works fine.

Soldato
You're not totally off the mark. Think along a similar vein to the classic point and click adventures (which this is often labelled as, but it's not a point and click control system).

It's extremely story driven, to the point that some sections of it verge on being more of an interactive book than a puzzle game.

Soldato
You're not totally off the mark. Think along a similar vein to the classic point and click adventures (which this is often labelled as, but it's not a point and click control system).

It's extremely story driven, to the point that some sections of it verge on being more of an interactive book than a puzzle game.

Cool, I will get this eventually but have to get though alien isolation first and there are quite a few games coming out soon. Thanks

Associate
Rather it just records based on me choosing to do so. I have both consoles and rarely use the record or share unless it truly is something special and in the case pressing share or saying xbox record that works fine.

I know that the PS4 is essentially constantly recording so you can press the share button and you can save the last X amount of time recorded, or manually set when to start and stop recording. However, sometimes you don't know when you need to start, and having to save post-event means you need to edit the clip.

Back
Top Bottom