*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
£288 on Gamestop for White and £298 for black seems to be the best if you aren't bothered about games. I ordered the black this morning for my son, but I don't know what their delivery it like.

Soldato
Ok thanks, could do with something a bit cheaper really. Was about to order a factory sealed 'warehouse deal' for £260 with GTA5 but buy the time I clicked on checkout someone else pipped it, grr :)

Edit - Just grabbed one with Little Big Planet 3 for £270 factory sealed. selling the game should bring it down to £250 ish I hope.

Last edited:
Soldato
Randomly the only puzzle which stumped me to the point of turning the game off and leaving it until the next day was one which initially looked simple as it was just 4 buttons but no lights messing you about, couldn't get my head around it.

The following day solved it in 3 mins.... maybe had too many beers that night.

The reason I was stuck was that I was oblivious to a major mechanic. Namely the fact that time slows down when you place clones and you can sort of insta transport during this.
Come a long way since and found the second secret terminal.

Associate
How do you find out how much of the 1gb online save storage the PS4 is using.

On the PS3 you could go into Saved Game Data then Online Storage and it would say xxxxMB/1024MB.

The PS4 dosent show this so i dont know if along with the PS3 game saves im going to hit the 1gb.

Soldato
I tried the demo for life is strange , interesting idea and I sorta enjoyed it... £15.99 is the cost of a cinema ticket + sweets and drinks that lasts 2 hours ish.. so, not bad value actually

One

One

Soldato
I tried the demo for life is strange , interesting idea and I sorta enjoyed it... £15.99 is the cost of a cinema ticket + sweets and drinks that lasts 2 hours ish.. so, not bad value actually

Hmm, it seemed okay. I just didn't really get on with the whole 'girl having an existential post-teen crisis' as the main character. I'll be keeping an eye out for a price drop though. I think the whole 1909 lighthouse story arc could kick in and be quite cool. Also it had a very 'Veronica Mars' feel to it and I enjoyed that TV program.

Soldato
Played the demo myself earlier, quite liked it but the script and voice acting lets it down a lot. It feels like it's been written by a bunch of adults who think they're still in-touch with how teens behave and what they say when actually they're years out of date. Still, the visual style is nice, lots of stuff to look at and explore and the rewind mechanic should be interesting.

Not going to pay for the full collection of episodes yet as I've got plenty of other stuff to be playing in the meantime but I'll definitely come back to it.

Back
Top Bottom