*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Holy moly... cant wait for The Order!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89tIFaylMCk

MeekDependentFoal.gif

ReadyElegantGalapagosmockingbird.gif

Soldato
Any idea the best price to pre order from? I never usually pre-order to avoid broken games etc etc. but this one is really interesting me.

sadly I pre ordered via psn as it was me being lazy and was only a fiver more then Amazon, which I think is £44.99?

Nope, just checked, it's 49.00 Amazon, wow erm so not the best price... I knew there was a reason I went digital with this one.. £49.99 via psn doesn't seem quite so bad imo

Last edited:
Soldato
That second pic above looks like the backdrop from the recent upcoming AC game set in London?

Not just me that noticed this then....

Speaking of ac games, ac unity really was a decent game imo after all that bad press, Shane, hopefully their next game is released finished, and I hope the order 1886 is released finished, which going on the fact the game went gold a few weeks back, seems promising...

Soldato
What game to buy next?

Boring: Driveclub, infamous

Loved: TLOU, COD AW and Destiny

What can i buy next? would have got that Dying Light but i just read that it is not out till the end of the month for physical copies. Farcry any good? Never played any of them.

Soldato
What game to buy next?

Boring: Driveclub, infamous

Loved: TLOU, COD AW and Destiny

What can i buy next? would have got that Dying Light but i just read that it is not out till the end of the month for physical copies. Farcry any good? Never played any of them.

Dying light looks good but at digital prices, yeah hang on for physical

order 1886 in 18 days...

however I really did enjoy ac unity despite its quirky problems, played the entire game and dlc with few hitches Tbh.

far cry 4 looked superb, but I haven't played it yet..

depends on what you like, as there are some great psn titles like resident evil hd, Grimm fandango or even life is strange...

Back
Top Bottom