*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

fez

fez

Caporegime
Got Tomb Raider for £12 the other day from PSN and its a really good game. The skill required for jumping is a little on the easy side but the whole thing is well put together.

Soldato
Did anyone pre order resident evil revelations 2 ? I pre ordered it but it doesn't appear on my ps4 just wondering if anyone has started their download or got it yet?? want to play it but don't want to buy it twice..

Soldato
Revelations 2 is a shocking port by the looks of it.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/d...er&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialoomph

Seems to perform a lot worse on PS4 compared to XB1, no reason to at all other than Capcom being a crappy dev.

That'll please Eurogamer and feed the trolls nicely. Capcom are a bit of an odd developer, interesting titles but sometimes they just seem to lack any real idea on how to deliver... Resident evil HD was 30fps on ps4 and for such an old title and based on gamecube remake at that, bit inexcusable really..

Soldato
I mean this is just embarrassing.

P1ivfKP.png

Those super advanced graphics..

Does show XB1 black crush is still in full effect though.

Actually yes it does show crushed black's but that's not what I'd be concerned with... That is some dreadful coding for ps4, is the capcom mt framework that old and tired for ps4 ? That must be a serious issue with the code..

Patches incoming I'd say.

Soldato
I love it to pieces, really. Would pick it over Xbone any day. Hope I've not jinxed it now. I envisage it blowing up now I've hurt its feelings.

Lol well don't buy re revelations 2 for it. And go and give your ps4 a cuddle

As for capcoms latest resident evil game good lick selling the remaining episodes in the series on ps4. Unless they patch it, which they won't...

Soldato
Capcom need to take a step back, and look at the sales of revelations 2 vs REmake. Especially when revelations 2 flops! More games like remake please capcom.

I'd love to see a HD remake of u.n squadron too wink wink capcom. :D

Back
Top Bottom