*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
I swear I saw somewhere that constructor HD was coming out on PS4. I had this on my PS1 and I remember it came with it's own memory card as it took a whole one for the save. I also recall I didn't understand how to play it and ended up swapping it in Games exchange for what became one of my favourite games ever (Breath Of Fire III). A total fluke, I just knew how to tell if a game was an RPG with FFVII being my first.

In a bit of a slump with PS4 atm, DA:I is just going on too long, GTA V I just didn't get into at all. I'm spending most my time playing Rogue Legacy, love the indies.

Associate
I swear I saw somewhere that constructor HD was coming out on PS4. I had this on my PS1 and I remember it came with it's own memory card as it took a whole one for the save. I also recall I didn't understand how to play it and ended up swapping it in Games exchange for what became one of my favourite games ever (Breath Of Fire III). A total fluke, I just knew how to tell if a game was an RPG with FFVII being my first.

In a bit of a slump with PS4 atm, DA:I is just going on too long, GTA V I just didn't get into at all. I'm spending most my time playing Rogue Legacy, love the indies.

I remember the game on the PS1 i used to like it, it was released as a PS1 game on PS3 via PSN about a year ago or so. I remember reading about a HD/remake of it, just checked google and no anouncment was made just news from sept 14 about game listing it on the site - so could have just game doing it to get clicks to the site.

Soldato
Apparently there is a private beta for the next firmware (2.50) being leaked and it's possibly hitting March/April. Couple of things it apparently has:

- Delete trophies with 0%
- Shareplay at 60fps
- Suspend/Resume

I love how delete trophies (which I am happy about) is getting more love than suspend/resume lol

I also wish they would do some blu Ray updates. I want the wee icon to tell me what disc is in!!!

Caporegime
Does anyone else notice that sometimes the what's new section does not load.

It happens every so often this last week or so but store and everything else still works.

Whats New doesn't load, friends list takes ages to load, and scoreboards in some games do not load or say you are not connected to PSN. For me all 3 normally happen at the same time, as I think it is due to a problem connecting to PSN.
Happens at peak times in my opinion, so I think it's a capacity issue, that has pretty much been there since the summer.

It baffles me why I don't hear more people notice/mention/complain about this tbh?!?!?!?!

rp2000

Associate
One thing that annoys me is when either your or friends avator icon shows up as a default grey icon instead of the avatar in both activity view on your own profile and whats new.

This seems to be a PSN issue as it also happens on the phone app not just the PS4.

The button remap will be a nice feature for games that dont let you change the buttons around.

Back
Top Bottom