*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Probably Sleeping Dogs (again) and Hotline Miami 2 for me this weekend.

Is sleeping dogs any good? I've always seemed to have skipped it whenever its been on sake via steam or psn in the past..

I'd heard the combat is tricky?

As for uncharted 4. Well not surprised its delayed but I don't mind waiting for perfection.. Perfection awaits.... : -)

Associate
Is sleeping dogs any good? I've always seemed to have skipped it whenever its been on sake via steam or psn in the past..

I'd heard the combat is tricky?

As for uncharted 4. Well not surprised its delayed but I don't mind waiting for perfection.. Perfection awaits.... : -)

Sleeping Dogs is brilliant (imo of course), played it through on both the PS3 and PS4, can't say why but I just enjoyed it, actually more than I enjoyed GTA 4 or 5.

Soldato
Sleeping dogs less then a tenner on psn right now.. Plus huge savings on rock star games for ps3 if you still have a ps3.

Psn is becmomg more like steam all the time with these sales. Just picked up Max Payne 3 for £3.20. Just too good a price to pass on that.

Really enjoyed Max Payne 3 (360). It got some middling reviews but I thought it was pretty solid. A steal at that price if you've never played it before.

I buy way too many PS3 games via the store when they are dirt cheap. Be rude not to :)

Soldato
Sleeping Dogs is brilliant (imo of course), played it through on both the PS3 and PS4, can't say why but I just enjoyed it, actually more than I enjoyed GTA 4 or 5.

Ok well I was considering DMC definitive edition, as I never played this either. DMC apparently has smudgy textures and sleeping dogs has performance issues but either game is under 25 quid, so has to be worth a punt no?

Been a bit dry for me on ps4 as haven't used it since I polished off the order 1886 so looking for something to sink my teeth into over the weekend ..

Soldato
Really enjoyed Max Payne 3 (360). It got some middling reviews but I thought it was pretty solid. A steal at that price if you've never played it before.

I buy way too many PS3 games via the store when they are dirt cheap. Be rude not to :)

Likewise... What with PS+ and psn ps3 sales, just can't part with my ps3. Never played Max Payne 3 and for that price, well as you say, rude not to..

Soldato
Is the MP3 season pass useful or is it just all MP related? Want to see Europhia in action

ps3ud0 :cool:

It's mostly MP maps from what I've read. The SP is easily worth a shot at that price. Wouldn't bother with the pass.

Graphically I thought it was very impressive on the 360 - obviously we've come on a bit since then but at the time I remember being impressed with the look, sound and fantastic gunplay mechanics. R* really nailed that. Story was decent if a bit grim - but then all MP stories haven't exactly been a laugh a minute!

Soldato
So, I just noticed, my ps4 is not auto-downloading patches anymore.

It was working fine, then I unticked the option to do it, as I wanted to test a game without the patch. I've reticked it since and it's not doing it.

If I launch the game, it will update, if I use options->check for update it will update. It just won't do it automatically anymore :(.

Any fix?

Back
Top Bottom