*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

UXB

UXB

Associate
Just used the 10% discount code and got Lords Of The Fallen for £18 not sure what to expect, reviews are a real mixed bag some say it's great some say it's rubbish, guess i will find out tonight :cool:

Soldato
I seem to have a very strange PS4 issue...

I went onto my console today to play a bit of destiny as you do, and realised that despite playing it the night before it now wasn't on my console?? I went into my library and it was there, but required downloading! Strange! Kicked off the download and it was only a 4 gig download, + the update file. Let it download and all is fine.

However, i have just come out of a game of the last of us, to find COD AW has done the same thing!

Anyone had this before? Very annoying!

Spoke too soon - the full game is being redownloaded as part of the installation progress!! Now I am seriously annoyed!!

Soldato
I seem to have a very strange PS4 issue...

I went onto my console today to play a bit of destiny as you do, and realised that despite playing it the night before it now wasn't on my console?? I went into my library and it was there, but required downloading! Strange! Kicked off the download and it was only a 4 gig download, + the update file. Let it download and all is fine.

However, i have just come out of a game of the last of us, to find COD AW has done the same thing!

Anyone had this before?

I think I had the same issue a few months ago with Minecraft, thankfully it only took a few moments to download again.

Soldato
Can I use any headset that uses a 3.5mm headphone jack with the three black rings (i.e. left output channel, right output channel, microphone input channel)

HMonsterMic_01.jpg

Associate
Just used the 10% discount code and got Lords Of The Fallen for £18 not sure what to expect, reviews are a real mixed bag some say it's great some say it's rubbish, guess i will find out tonight :cool:

I had it on the PC and thought it was rubbish

similar to Dark souls .. but if you love dark souls then prolly wont like this :)

Soldato
Sleeping dogs less then a tenner on psn right now.. Plus huge savings on rock star games for ps3 if you still have a ps3.

Psn is becmomg more like steam all the time with these sales. Just picked up Max Payne 3 for £3.20. Just too good a price to pass on that.

Soldato
:( The only PS4 exclusive I was waiting for. What else is there for 2015? Be interesting what they try to turn into a headline game for the holiday season without Uncharted.

Saying that, I much prefer teams to delay and release a complete and quality game than vice versa.

Soldato
:( The only PS4 exclusive I was waiting for. What else is there for 2015? Be interesting what they try to turn into a headline game for the holiday season without Uncharted.

Saying that, I much prefer teams to delay and release a complete and quality game than vice versa.

Exclusive lineup is pretty poor for PS4 tbh, Bloodborn and FF X/X-2 remaster are about the only two I can think of due in 2015 offhand as PS4 exclusives but there's a couple of random jap games due as well.

Plenty of big multiplatform games coming out at least.

Back
Top Bottom