*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Bought sleeping dogs in the sale. And hotline miami 2. Enjoying both! :D the combat in sleeping dogs is awesome! Proper brutal beatings. :p love it when you grapple someone and throw them into walls/flower pots etc.

Soldato
I don't normally leave mine in rest, but it shouldn't matter. The option for keeping stuff up to date automatically, says it should work in either mode.

It used to before I unticked the box. Would switch it on, and if there was any updates, the notification "X has been added to downloads" would appear.

Since doing that, even with it ticked, it just refuses to grab them unless I start the game or tell it to :(.

Soldato
I don't normally leave mine in rest, but it shouldn't matter. The option for keeping stuff up to date automatically, says it should work in either mode.

It used to before I unticked the box. Would switch it on, and if there was any updates, the notification "X has been added to downloads" would appear.

Since doing that, even with it ticked, it just refuses to grab them unless I start the game or tell it to :(.

Pretty sure, if you have lots of games installed, it will only automatically check for the more recently used games. But I don't know the exact number it will automatically check for.

What is this feature in the upcoming firmware?

"Sub-account to Master account Upgrade" can now be done from the PS4.

what is a sub account:confused:

It was a type of account designed for children which would sit under a parents account. It was limited it what features you can access, and as PSN is nearing 10 years old a lot of people with these accounts are no longer children and want to upgrade their account to a full account. This (finally) lets you do that.

Soldato
Pretty sure, if you have lots of games installed, it will only automatically check for the more recently used games. But I don't know the exact number it will automatically check for.

It was a type of account designed for children which would sit under a parents account. It was limited it what features you can access, and as PSN is nearing 10 years old a lot of people with these accounts are no longer children and want to upgrade their account to a full account. This (finally) lets you do that.

ah ok I see.:)

Soldato
Why just add the ability to remove 0% trophies? Why not ANY trophies?
I mean why are they so fixated on it being set in stone once you earn any.

You often get 1 trophy for basically starting a game so.

I'd just have 2 folders under trophies for 100% only and everything else or the ability to show all.

Ah well...i don't care about them anyway just always wondered why they were never very flexible about them to start with. It's not like there is any inherent value tied to them so just give people total control over what is kept and what isn't.

Mind you, I am the type of person who deletes e-mail or message chains constantly so maybe I do have a bit of OCD about clean, concise display of information.

Soldato
Why just add the ability to remove 0% trophies? Why not ANY trophies?
I mean why are they so fixated on it being set in stone once you earn any.

You often get 1 trophy for basically starting a game so.

I'd just have 2 folders under trophies for 100% only and everything else or the ability to show all.

Ah well...i don't care about them anyway just always wondered why they were never very flexible about them to start with. It's not like there is any inherent value tied to them so just give people total control over what is kept and what isn't.

Mind you, I am the type of person who deletes e-mail or message chains constantly so maybe I do have a bit of OCD about clean, concise display of information.

I'm similar, I keep getting Drive Club invitations to beat this persons score or lap time. I don't want to beat their score or time and I don't want notifications either, I hardly ever play it any more. I've no idea how to stop them.

Associate
I'm similar, I keep getting Drive Club invitations to beat this persons score or lap time. I don't want to beat their score or time and I don't want notifications either, I hardly ever play it any more. I've no idea how to stop them.

If your in a club it could either be someone in the club sending challenges, or another player/club sending challenges to your club.

Back
Top Bottom