*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
I think it's more of a precaution. If you could delete any trophies, what's to stop your "mate" deleting your entire trophy list when you nipped off to the bog?

I was about to reply 'what kind of mates are going to do that?'

Then thought - yeah mine would totally do that. lol

Same mates who started Fifa team on my account called Rolfs U12s after he was in the news...
Never leave drunk mates around your online account!

Soldato
Sleeping Dogs is brilliant (imo of course), played it through on both the PS3 and PS4, can't say why but I just enjoyed it, actually more than I enjoyed GTA 4 or 5.

Got sleeping dogs. Yeah good call, once you learn the best way to fight, grapple for the win - wicked fights and really brutal. Excellent game, better the GTA 4 and on par with 5 for an open world game.

Hong Kong GTA ... Well worth anyone's tenner if you want something to play over the weekend. Thing is, I skipped this when I read digital foundry and they said it was a poor port and suffered with frame drops and screen tear..

i notice screen tear very quickly, and yeah it has displayed a few frames that have torn when I've noticed it, but then I went looking for it, as I drove a bus around in a bus racketeering mission, nah game is pretty solid IMO. Digital Foundry put me off, but I am glad I went for it..

Cheers, good call.

Soldato
I've just bought myself a PS4, what games would you guys recommend for me to get? I've already got GTA5 and The Last Of Us.

Second Son is pretty decent. Killzone, Wolfenstein, Alien Isolation all good. Bloodborne in a couple of weeks if you like that kind of thing. Far cry 4 was good. Some there not exclusives but they're all worth playing.

Soldato
I've just bought myself a PS4, what games would you guys recommend for me to get? I've already got GTA5 and The Last Of Us.

Resogun if you like shoot um ups
Infamous second son is good fun
Drive club is ok if you like racing games

Sleeping dogs is less then a tenner.. Got this myself last night on psn. Seems ok

Some good recommendations above as well..

Enjoy..

Associate
Thanks for the suggestions guys. The 2 games i've got are for the ps4, i just haven't got the actual console yet! Both Infamous First Light and Second Son look fantastic and I'm looking forward to Project Cars as well. I'll get Sleeping Dogs as well. I completed it on the PC when it first came out and I loved it.

Associate
Just got myself a PS4 and when I plug it in to my TV i just get a message on the TV saying this mode is not supported and when holding the power button on start up (think this changes it to 720p?) it just displays a green screen.

I've also got a monitor which i've tested plugging it in with a DVI to HDMI cable and this doesn't work either.

I've tested on a friends bigger and newer TV and it worked.

Is there anything else I can try on mine or do I need a new TV?

Back
Top Bottom