*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Something I recently found out is that the whole patch size is all the cumulative patches for that particular game (so for DC its 7.5Gb) and if you are up-to-date it skips all of them bar the latest one (which looking at your numbers is about 750Mb)

So no it didnt download 7Gb in 10mins :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

That makes sense, oh well I thought it was to good to be true:D

Cheers

Soldato
Had anyone had any problems installing themes on their PS4!? Mine download but when I try to install there's a padlock image and I get a error message (no error code). I've tried deleting and re-downloading but no joy. I can however change the colour on the default "flow" theme.

Soldato
Happy to have Sky Go on the PS4 but not I have to pay £5 a month for the privilege! Waaah

Yes I was a bit miffed when I noticed the £5 extra charge for sky go extra, but I use the service on a variety of devices and sky go extra allows io to four devices at once, so I stumped up the monthly charge.

I use sky go quite a bit on mobile etc plus my daughter uses sky go on her tablet. Keeps her quiet so worth it : -)

Don
It is a bit ridiculous really. All about the £££££££

Somewhat confusingly, the apps not actually called Sky Go. Instead it's named TV from Sky and, as has been the case with streaming Sky TV on any video game console since June, you'll need to subscribe to Sky Go Extra or Sky Multiscreen to be able to use it, which means either an extra £5 or £11.25 a month on your Sky bill.

Associate
With sky multi room you get sky go extra for use on 4 devices free trouble is once you have a multi room sub why the hell would you need any other devices lol

Plus you can only change one device per calendar month (I set multi room up in mancave)
Did think about putting it on PS4 but don't think I'd watch it on there as its right next to sky box in living room lol

Back
Top Bottom