*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
why does PS NOW works only on SONY TV's?

Its coming to Samsung as well, but its a Sony cloud based gaming service so naturally they want to try and tie you into their own products.. No more then apple does with their products...

Remote play by the way on a Sony expire z3 8 inch tablet is very good, better then vita as it works better with a ds4 and I'm hopefully hoping PS now on my bravia TV works just as well...

But , see how it all unfolds I guess..

Associate
Can't understand why they have never let you use the PS4 remote in conjunction with remote play on the Vita, I would use it all games rather than just the some, don't get me wrong remote play is great but some games just need the PS4 pad.

Soldato
Can't understand why they have never let you use the PS4 remote in conjunction with remote play on the Vita, I would use it all games rather than just the some, don't get me wrong remote play is great but some games just need the PS4 pad.

this sadly was my biggest issues with vita and remote play. I just couldn't sync my ds4 to my vita on the same account logged into my vita and ps4. It was totally nut's, so I invested in a Sony 8 " tablet and it worked flawlessly. Remote play is also going 60 fps and with resume mode coming. Happy days as I should be able to just pick up a game from resume wherever I want..

Sony has done its homework, regardless of the nay sayers and doom n gloom bunch, Sony and their connectivity is brilliant -apart from vita, silly account management on that system... Ruined remote play. Clearly Sony used it to try and prop up western sales, but saldy flawed once you use remote play on one of their expira devices... Then you see how its meant to work, and how much better it is with a ds4.

Don't get me wrong. Vita does work with a ds4, just not with the same account if the master account is used on the ps4 as well, which let's face it. It will be for progression and trophies in games you've started.. Isn't this what remote play is meant to be, pick up where you left off...

Couldn't be bothered with the two memory card trick..

Soldato
today i received for 1st time "not enough space" and i don't have a lot of games installed....then deleted those from PS+...
pretty anoying....which hdd to install? must be at least 1tb...that seagate from 2tb hdd external?

Associate
today i received for 1st time "not enough space" and i don't have a lot of games installed....then deleted those from PS+...
pretty anoying....which hdd to install? must be at least 1tb...that seagate from 2tb hdd external?

I installed a 1tb seagate drive into mine the first day I bought it and never had an issue was a 7200 speed drive as well so was a bonus

Soldato

I would just get a 2tb, I have a 1tb but although I still have space I wish I had got that 2tb seagate. There is a thead somewhere on here about the 2tb hdd.

Caporegime
Had my first go at saving a video clip. What a mess. I must have pressed the PS button twice too quickly (because of the lag) which meant I only got 4 seconds of clip instead of 15 minutes. It seems a double-press marks the start of a new clip. Need to find out how to turn that off.

Associate
Had my first go at saving a video clip. What a mess. I must have pressed the PS button twice too quickly (because of the lag) which meant I only got 4 seconds of clip instead of 15 minutes. It seems a double-press marks the start of a new clip. Need to find out how to turn that off.

Unfortunately there's no way to turn that off as far as I am aware, you can only change what a short and long press do.

Standard
Short Press | Display Menu
Long Press | Take Screenshot
Double Press | Set Start Point for Video Clip

Easy Screenshots
Short Press | Take Screenshot
Long Press | Display Menu
Double Press | Set Start Point for Video Clip

Back
Top Bottom