*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Does anybody know what the digital only deals are for the next fortnight?

Well sleeping dogs is currently on sale, but other then this no idea.. But I have noticed that I too look forward to the digital weekly deals, been some rather decent prices on some pretty good games lately..

Getting to the point where I am treating psn to steam and don't buy games until they hit a sale..

Caporegime
But I have noticed that I too look forward to the digital weekly deals, been some rather decent prices on some pretty good games lately..

Getting to the point where I am treating psn to steam and don't buy games until they hit a sale..

Yeah, I swore I wasn't going all-digital yet but some of these offers have been very good. Plus having a big PS+ discless catalogue on PS3 helped to push me.

Soldato
Well sleeping dogs is currently on sale, but other then this no idea.. But I have noticed that I too look forward to the digital weekly deals, been some rather decent prices on some pretty good games lately..

Same here. Some of the offers are really good. I normally hold off buying PSN games until the new offers arrive.

Soldato
My psn store is always playing up does my head in and it's hard wired to network!!

Does it play up after playing a game , as I had this... Rebuilt the ps4 database fixed it. Power on with button pressed down for a few seconds, get two beeps and then you get an options menu. Select rebuild. Do not re initialise system unless you want all your data gone. Rebuild is just a defragmentation process in a way.

Soldato
Heads up, if you top up psn using PayPal you get £50 wallet value for £40. Go to PayPal for more details. Its the front page offer today. Nice one, bloodbourne will cost me £39.99 .

Associate
Heads up, if you top up psn using PayPal you get £50 wallet value for £40. Go to PayPal for more details. Its the front page offer today. Nice one, bloodbourne will cost me £39.99 .

And also check this out: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paysimply

If you pay with paypal before 14th May and entered it through the site in the above link, you could win £1K.

Last edited:
Soldato
When does that offer end? Like you, Bloodborne may end up being bought 'digital'

ps3ud0 :cool:

18th April from the voucher I got when I linked the deal to my PayPal account. Not seen bloodbourne for £39.99 anywhere, so digital with the PayPal offer turned out to be the cheapest.... Happy with that : -)

You don't need to top right now BTW, just link the deal to your PayPal account and the voucher sits in your wallet till you decide to top up with PayPal on the psn store, you top up £50 and you get charged £40 , simples..

Back
Top Bottom