*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
I dont even know how you are looking at the us store.keeps taking me to the english store....

Really need to get some computer skills...

Have you logged into the UK webstore recently - if you have try clearing your browser history/cookies etc so it resets -you could also try viewing in the private mode on your browser see if that works

Soldato
Wish Sony Europe and Sony America would just join together and stop this. Sales on psn should be like steam and be across the board. If Sony is going for the same business model as steam and offering weekly sales with holiday sales to drum up business (which let's face it, worked wonders for valve) then fine. I'm up for cheap digital games. But give everyone who plays psn games a chance to buy these games.. Sony are on to the right track. Actually even new release psn titles from certain publishers are not too badly priced...

Whitcher 3 is £46.99, bloodborne £49.99 , mortal kombat x with all pre order dlc and kombat season pass £69.99 ... Now, the last one has the season pass so before anyone scoffs Amazon are charging £79.99 for a pack with all dlc....

I saw bf hardline on psn for £39.99 ...

So Sony psn EU isn't hard done by, but I just think us and uk sales should join , but its been this way for a long time, so guess it isn't going to change.

Still it is good digital games are getting affordable on psn.

Caporegime
OP
Wish Sony Europe and Sony America would just join together and stop this. Sales on psn should be like steam and be across the board. If Sony is going for the same business model as steam and offering weekly sales with holiday sales to drum up business (which let's face it, worked wonders for valve) then fine. I'm up for cheap digital games. But give everyone who plays psn games a chance to buy these games.. Sony are on to the right track. Actually even new release psn titles from certain publishers are not too badly priced...

Whitcher 3 is £46.99, bloodborne £49.99 , mortal kombat x with all pre order dlc and kombat season pass £69.99 ... Now, the last one has the season pass so before anyone scoffs Amazon are charging £79.99 for a pack with all dlc....

I saw bf hardline on psn for £39.99 ...

So Sony psn EU isn't hard done by, but I just think us and uk sales should join , but its been this way for a long time, so guess it isn't going to change.

Still it is good digital games are getting affordable on psn.

you could always just make your UK account redundant and start a USA account if you feel that strongly about it.

I have a USA account and a UK account, I buy games on the US account and play online on the UK account.

Soldato
you could always just make your UK account redundant and start a USA account if you feel that strongly about it.

I have a USA account and a UK account, I buy games on the US account and play online on the UK account.

Maybe my post came across too strong. I just thought it would be nice to get equal sales for all... I'm ok with EU sales, I've had some epic games at good prices...

And I did just get a £10 off £50 wallet credit. Deals are out there. I do enjoy finding and using good deals.

I have also considered a USA account for psn. It's all good : -)

Soldato
iv-Tecman, I think I'm going to hold of on Bloodborne. I don't want to repeat what I used to do and have half a dozen unfinished games.
I've not finished DA:I, I have barely touched GTA V and I want to play Farcry 4 as well.

Soldato
iv-Tecman, I think I'm going to hold of on Bloodborne. I don't want to repeat what I used to do and have half a dozen unfinished games.
I've not finished DA:I, I have barely touched GTA V and I want to play Farcry 4 as well.

Yeah , its game overload at the moment.... I'm trying to finish off sleeping dogs, but its an open world game and it's taking ages. And like you I also have GTA V which I did the first few missions and havent touched..

Wish I could bring my ps4 to work, sat at work now, tried remote play but the 3g signal in the office is a bit poor at times lol ...

Soldato
God I'm having nothing but bother with ps remoteplay, had it working perfectly before now when I start it connection is fine when using the on screen buttons on my Z3 as soon as I try and use the ps4 controller it disconnects from the ps4 tried rebooting router etc anyone any idea?

Soldato
I can't find an FF15 topic? I swear there was one? Either way, so far so good!

Played the demo yesterday, was really looking forward to it after seeing epic videos on the game. But I have to say its very average, but I really hope the demo is very early of the final product. Graphics it could be a ps3 game, and the gameplay is nothing special really as in the combat being quite basic. Like I said its a demo so were only getting a tiny piece of this game.
Also the English voices is terrible, especially that English chap. I had to put it on Japanese with English subtitles, which was miles better.
Saying all that, im not put off and will end up buying it, like every final fantasy game.

Soldato
Yeah , its game overload at the moment.... I'm trying to finish off sleeping dogs, but its an open world game and it's taking ages. And like you I also have GTA V which I did the first few missions and havent touched..

Wish I could bring my ps4 to work, sat at work now, tried remote play but the 3g signal in the office is a bit poor at times lol ...

Finished Dragon Age today. Don't like it enough to want to plat it. Tried to get into GTA again but it's not really happening for me. I think the restart contributed to this, I was enjoying way more than IV but I wonder if I've just grown out of it.
So I pre ordered Bloodborne anyway. When will it download because I don't see it in my library.

Soldato
Finished Dragon Age today. Don't like it enough to want to plat it. Tried to get into GTA again but it's not really happening for me. I think the restart contributed to this, I was enjoying way more than IV but I wonder if I've just grown out of it.
So I pre ordered Bloodborne anyway. When will it download because I don't see it in my library.

It should start to pre load two days before release. So Wednesday it should appear in your library.

Large day one patch for bloodborne as well..

Back
Top Bottom