*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Do you think we will ever see new release games prices drop for this gen?

I cant remember for sure but I think prices on last gen titles started off at about £50 and then dropped to about £40 after a year or so.

I may be wrong but I cant remember new games sticking at the £49.99 price point for so long as it is this gen.

Soldato
I've got new games on Amazon for £35 when I have pre ordered well in advance. People rave about shopto for prices as well but not used them myself. supermarket prices can be a little higher but Game totally take the pee. Well over priced in that shop, its no wonder they went under.

Soldato
Shop to have failed to deliver 2 games to me now. They also insist you wait 15 days before doing anything about it.

I would stick to Amazon at least they replace promptly if something goes wrong.

Soldato
I've got new games on Amazon for £35 when I have pre ordered well in advance. People rave about shopto for prices as well but not used them myself. supermarket prices can be a little higher but Game totally take the pee. Well over priced in that shop, its no wonder they went under.

Don't use shopto presently, prices are stupidly high, I mean they are still selling the order 1886 for 49.99 where as most places have dropped the price by £5 or more.

Soldato
I had something go walkies from ShopTo, I too had a photo of the parcel so Id guess it was Royal Mails sticky fingers but I'll never know.

ShopTo were helpful though, after the 'waiting period' they offered a refund or replacement. Thankfully the replacement turned up.

Associate
FW 2.50 coming tomorrow according to JP PS Blog.

Nice, quite surprising that it's tomorrow, so sudden!

And list stolen from gaf:

- Accessibility Options (remap keys to suit your preferences, colour blind support)
- Remote Play & Share Play at 60 fps
- Facebook Friend Search
- Sub-account to Master account Upgrade
- Trophy Improvements (Automatic screenshot upon trophy completion, delete 0% games)
- Share Video Clips to Dailymotion
- Application Backup to external HDD

And more apparently.

Back
Top Bottom