*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Shop to have failed to deliver 2 games to me now. They also insist you wait 15 days before doing anything about it.

I would stick to Amazon at least they replace promptly if something goes wrong.

Agreed, still waiting for my Toad amiibo and as per they blaming the royal mail asking me to call the depot incase its sat there! Erm I don't think so. Won't be using them again.

Soldato
Are there any accessories or anything that make the PS4 controller better? Diff thumb sticks etc? I've seen you can get metal ones

Soldato
Does anyone run 2 PS4s? Moving to a new house soon with two lounge areas, and want a PS4 in each (don't want a PSTV).

Can you use both at the same time on the same PSN login? Would it share saved games between both?

Soldato
Does anyone run 2 PS4s? Moving to a new house soon with two lounge areas, and want a PS4 in each (don't want a PSTV).

Can you use both at the same time on the same PSN login? Would it share saved games between both?

If you're online you can only be logged in on one console. Just make a second profile on the primary console and that account will have all the usual benefits of ps+.

If you used them at different times you could upload your saves to the cloud and download them on to the other console.

Soldato
If you're online you can only be logged in on one console. Just make a second profile on the primary console and that account will have all the usual benefits of ps+.

If you used them at different times you could upload your saves to the cloud and download them on to the other console.

Ah excellent, that sounds perfect. If you use another account, can you still get to the saves?

Soldato
Does the new update mean that I can just pause my game, switch off, and then switch back on later and carry on from the pause menu?

Basically, yes.

If it's like XO, you wont even necessarily have to pause manually, the game will do it itself.

However you'll need to leave the PS4 in rest mode, not fully off, and there is a disclaimer on the release notes that say not all titles support it, unlike XO which is I think global across all titles and apps.

Soldato
Ah excellent, that sounds perfect. If you use another account, can you still get to the saves?

Saves are tied to the account so no. There's no seamless way of doing what you want, if you want to use your saves accross two machines you will need to manually move them each time you play (either to a usb stick, or uploading them to the cloud and redownloading them on the other console each time).

Back
Top Bottom