*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Does anyone run 2 PS4s? Moving to a new house soon with two lounge areas, and want a PS4 in each (don't want a PSTV).

Can you use both at the same time on the same PSN login? Would it share saved games between both?

No and depends on the game. Some will work seamlessly across both consoles depending on what features of PSN they use and where the saves are stored (Destiny for example which pulls everything from the server will work fine across both). Other games will require manual upload and download from the cloud in order to work across both consoles (you can also save to USB stick if you prefer). I couldn't see an option to keep saves sync'd with the cloud which I am sure was an option on the PS3 (PS+ required). Maybe I just missed it.. :confused:

One advantage to two consoles is that you can in effect share the PS+ from your account to the other console and use it at the same time. You set one console as your primary and then login to teh other one. Whoever logs in to your primary will receive PS+ whilst you will have it as part of your account on the secondary. This is how I have mine setup so my wife and I can play Destiny together at the same time (specifically parts which require PS+).

Soldato
My PS4 is down stairs in the living room, so I have to battle my girlfriend at the moment for access to the TV. I saw Playstation TV and it looks like an ideal solution so I can retreat to the man cave, but anyone tried it with online play? I mostly play FIFA online, wondered if there's any noticeable lag or delay for input etc?

Don
My PS4 is down stairs in the living room, so I have to battle my girlfriend at the moment for access to the TV. I saw Playstation TV and it looks like an ideal solution so I can retreat to the man cave, but anyone tried it with online play? I mostly play FIFA online, wondered if there's any noticeable lag or delay for input etc?

Move the PS4 to the man cave, duh :p

Soldato

i have one. I don't think it will be up to the job. It's ok for some games, predictable ones.. you will struggle with FIFA

Soldato
Has anyone got v2.50 of the iOS app yet? It seems to have disappeared from iTunes completely.

Delete it from your device and redownload from your purchase history and you get the latest version.

Another thing I noticed with 2.50 is the system will automatically pull down updates for new disc based games when they install, you use to have to start the game up first or manually search for updates.

Back
Top Bottom