*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
my ps3 is too, i think i'll phone the place I bought it from up and have a word, I've just switched it off and it still continued to spin for about 5 mins or so afterwards

Yeah... that's odd. When I put mine into Rest Mode, the only sound I hear is the drive spinning down.

Mind you, for perspective, my position on the couch is roughly 10 feet from where the PS4 is. I haven't been any closer to it for testing.

Soldato
Is there anyway to make my PS4 download faster........:p

I just upgraded the 500GB harddrive to a 2TB one and now I have to download all my junk again...
and it going take forever :(

It Going take over 20 hours just for the GTA V download :mad:

Last edited:
Caporegime
Guess who stripping there PS4 again now and sticking the old 500GB drive back in to see how fast the game backup is .......:o:o:o

I haven't tried it but file operations appear to be quicker on PS4. It no longer takes minutes to unpack/install and delete games, for example.

Plus, isn't it USB3 now? 10x faster in theory.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't know if this is going work as

I put the 500gb back in, but am now having to reinstall the software from a USB update file again and i don't know if it going format the hard drive..

Soldato
I don't know if this is going work as

I put the 500gb back in, but am now having to reinstall the software from a USB update file again and i don't know if it going format the hard drive..
It backing up now :)

It saying it going take 3 hours to backup 165GB
(Then i guess it going take another 3 odd hours to restore it to the 2TB drive)

Caporegime
Did anyone play Resogun on PS3 at all? I'm convinced they've made it harder. Going to play on PS4 now and see.

EDIT: Yeah, you can definitely see that the Nemesis ship is underpowered in PS3 compared to PS4. :(

Last edited:
Caporegime
Oh my goodness! That trophy screenshot feature is pretty cool. I didn't realise it actually attaches a permanent screenshot to your trophy list so that it's preserved for prosperity!

Back
Top Bottom