*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
Well after a couple of months break I'm loving my PS4 again. Just finished Tomb Raider and am now playing through Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead and Grim Fandango... with Dark Souls 2 and Bloodborne en route. May also order GTA5... any idea where the cheapest is at the moment? :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Well after a couple of months break I'm loving my PS4 again. Just finished Tomb Raider and am now playing through Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead and Grim Fandango... with Dark Souls 2 and Bloodborne en route. May also order GTA5... any idea where the cheapest is at the moment? :)

Well I can tell you now Bloodborne will test and break you. Its an amazing game, bit it's brutally hard.. It starts brutal and never lets up.

Don
I only use it during the day when I know I'm going back to it, if I'm going out or it's night time I will switch it off completely. I don't want it crashing if the power has a funny half hour.

Have had a couple of power outages whilst leaving my PS4 in rest mode - no issues, just comes up with a message next time I turned it on.

Obviously not advisable to do it on a regular basis, but don't think it is a huge issue.

Caporegime
Have had a couple of power outages whilst leaving my PS4 in rest mode - no issues, just comes up with a message next time I turned it on.

Obviously not advisable to do it on a regular basis, but don't think it is a huge issue.

Good to know. I used to dread getting the rebuilding database message on PS3 thinking it was always going to require a format and firmware reinstall. :D

Soldato
I'm playing Dark souls 2 now and I'm finding it harder than Dark Souls 1 for some reason! Loving it though, it so addictive. I'm at work now wasting time earning money to pay bills when I should be slaying the demon menace!

Caporegime
I'm playing Dark souls 2 now and I'm finding it harder than Dark Souls 1 for some reason! Loving it though, it so addictive. I'm at work now wasting time earning money to pay bills when I should be slaying the demon menace!

I'm new to the series, really enjoying Bloodborne and am tempted by DS2 for more of the same, question is, how would it feel going to it from Bloodborne? Underwhelming or well worth a look?

Back
Top Bottom