*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Its a blast. I didn't like Ajay as much as Jason in fc3 but overall I think it is a better game. The buzzer is a really good addition...and the rope climbing. I think I played the campaign for over 40 hours.

Have you got the grenade launcher yet?

If so equip it and it almost becomes easy mode (first section at least). :)

Even more easy mode when you get the herbs to make the syringes that allow you to see through walls, hunter syringe? Oh yes, lovely sniping through walls when you get the .50 calibre :cool:

Far Cry 4 was one of the best, if not the best in the series thus far for me.

I'm not a big fan of FC4. It's infuriating at times, honey badgers are ridiculously difficult. It is frustrating that I can't just wonder around the map freely without some damn eagle or rodent trying to kill me. Then there is the sneaking/stealth approaches to missions that just doesn't work. Overall, it's ropey in places, very samey throughout and highly unrealistic. I haven't played it since the 1st week that I bought it.

Hi

Turned my ps4 on from rest mode and it never started up correctly, no picture was showing on TV and I had continuous slow flashing blue light?

Anyway I held down power button and went through reboot/checking process and all back to normal.

Wonder what that was all about, hope it's not an early sign of hardware problems for me:(.

Hi

Turned my ps4 on from rest mode and it never started up correctly, no picture was showing on TV and I had continuous slow flashing blue light?

Anyway I held down power button and went through reboot/checking process and all back to normal.

Wonder what that was all about, hope it's not an early sign of hardware problems for me:(.

I had this the other day too, had to unplug it to get it to restart. It had been in rest mode all week without being used so I assume it had crashed at some point.

I had this the other day too, had to unplug it to get it to restart. It had been in rest mode all week without being used so I assume it had crashed at some point.

Maybe it's a little niggle in the latest software, I was using it earlier in the day fine as well.

I wonder if rebuilding the database would help if it happens again, does doing this take a long time or delete anything?

Thanks

That happened to me when I got my first PS4 at launch. Ended up getting it replaced and haven't had the problem since. I think its some form of power issue as mentioned.

Hi

I had that today for the first time

Hi

No that happens quite often the software and hardware is buggy it's not a power issue or a replacement needed

I've had the blue flashing light bug just turning on from fully off

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of FC4. It's infuriating at times, honey badgers are ridiculously difficult. It is frustrating that I can't just wonder around the map freely without some damn eagle or rodent trying to kill me. Then there is the sneaking/stealth approaches to missions that just doesn't work. Overall, it's ropey in places, very samey throughout and highly unrealistic. I haven't played it since the 1st week that I bought it.

Honestly I enjoyed it when I played it but got bored quite quickly. The inability to co-op on story missions annoyed me as I had got so used to Destiny's fireteam mechanic (co-op on basically everything).

There is tons to do in the game but I just didn't "click" with it, despite the fun I had.

Just a quick question to all who have played far cry 4..i found a weapon that actually isn't available to buy and doesn't show up until you find it. How many more weapons can you just find? It's like a mini assault rifle sort of thing.

Same here, I assume it will connect with my old PS3 trophies to allow me to complete some games I never got a chance to before?

Not going to go mad trophy hunting but there were quite a few games I completed and traded which I would quite like to have another play through off now.

Back
Top Bottom