*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Loved the Amiga and both those games on it (hence both the usernames :) ). So many fun games on that system and it's nostaglic thinking of heading round to mates to play 2player micro machines or tackling a level each on James Pond 2 (robocod). My ex GF loved the Amiga too. For xmas one year I bought her an old Amiga500 off ebay, with the cartoon classics pack, she was ecstatic haha - it had Lemmings, Captain Planet, Simpsons and Delux Paint 3! How wonderful was that! :p http://www.amigahistory.plus.com/bundles/cartclass.jpg

Ooo totally off topic but now we're talking. Amiga 500+ cartoon classic was the system that got me right into gaming... Fond memories of the trusty old Amiga 500. Good man, loved my Amigas. Such a shame it died a horrible death in the hands of commodore. Amiga name still limps on but only true Amiga enthusiasts continue with them..

Ah memories... Right. Back to ps4.

Does anyone actually max out their connection whilst downloading patches or updates from the PSN? Reason I ask is I am only getting around 4-5mb a second from my 152mbit line. Is that reasonable or slow? I have changed the DNS servers to google which has helped massively but I'm still not happy with the relatively slow speeds.

Cheers :)

I'm only on 15Mbits with Sky but yes, it maxes that out. I don't like how it downloads three things at once though. One goes about 80% speed and the other two then trickle along at 10% or so.

So you're whinging you're only going 4x faster than me instead of 10x. :p

I know i'm late to the party, but finished The Last of Us remastered earlier and have to say i'm blown away. I can't remember the last time I played a game and actually felt invested in the characters, incredible game, one of the best i've ever played without a doubt.

Shame it's finished though :(

Does anyone actually max out their connection whilst downloading patches or updates from the PSN? Reason I ask is I am only getting around 4-5mb a second from my 152mbit line. Is that reasonable or slow? I have changed the DNS servers to google which has helped massively but I'm still not happy with the relatively slow speeds.

Cheers :)

I find downloads start of at a crawl, then get faster, but the speeds seem to jump from slow to fast. I never get a steady speed it seems.

This is wireless though, but Im happy with how downloads perform and I have heard putting into rest mode speeds things up even more.

I know i'm late to the party, but finished The Last of Us remastered earlier and have to say i'm blown away. I can't remember the last time I played a game and actually felt invested in the characters, incredible game, one of the best i've ever played without a doubt.

the "Left Behind" DLC, is well worth a play through.

I did the same a month or so ago. Loved it

Still haven't played the expansion though. Not at all sure why

Back
Top Bottom