*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

The PS4 UI just sucks full stop imo... it's not scaled or optimised well.

I wouldn't say it sucked, but the menu tiles could be better organised

I don't want to see music unlimited, the playroom, Internet browser, PS video as I don't use them. Please Sony allow us to customise!!!. Other than that I like the simple layout.

Anyway I went into safe mode and rebuilt database. Lag has gone, either that or just the restart fixed it.

*actually the lag might of been caused from deleting a few games prior, I deleted about 3 games so perhaps that could have effected something.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say it sucked, but the menu tiles could be better organised

I don't want to see music unlimited, the playroom, Internet browser, PS video as I don't use them. Please Sony allow us to customise!!!. Other than that I like the simple layout.

Anyway I went into safe mode and rebuilt database. Lag has gone, either that or just the restart fixed it.

*actually the lag might of been caused from deleting a few games prior, I deleted about 3 games so perhaps that could have effected something.

Yeah and change the order of the video apps too!! I'd love to have Netflix, Amazon and WWE all at the top, rather than having to scroll down crap to find the WWE app, or even let me pin it to the main bar.

They also should have left the store where it was rather than making it a tile :(

Yeah and change the order of the video apps too!! I'd love to have Netflix, Amazon and WWE all at the top, rather than having to scroll down crap to find the WWE app, or even let me pin it to the main bar.

They also should have left the store where it was rather than making it a tile :(

Yeah that would be good as well, I do think they will allow some customising at some point. I think they have just been focused on implementing features like the suspend mode and generally improving stuff.

Speaking of hard drives what's the best one to get these days? Was thinking 2tb also not really bothered about saving a few seconds off loading time as long as it's not worse than the stock drive :).

How many of you lot have changed your PSN avatar to your mugshot instead of a stock icon? I think it's nice to have it all personalised with your real name and photo.

I did, but it did this when I linked to Facebook... Best bit, I get you might know such and such yet no idea who these folks are lol

Speaking of hard drives what's the best one to get these days? Was thinking 2tb also not really bothered about saving a few seconds off loading time as long as it's not worse than the stock drive :).

get yourself the 2TB passport drive from the other thread and dismantle it

personally I'm waiting for them to release a better hybrid drive with a bigger cache, would prefer faster rpm on the mechanical side as well but I doubt they would do both.

Back
Top Bottom