*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

How do you dim the theme? And does anyone have a decent theme that actually works well and doesn't turn the layout into a jumbled mess?

Can't remember off the top of my head.
It was in the settings - it's a new menu that was not there before to my knowledge so you may know it when you see it.

Sure the menu title begins with an 'A'.
My mate did it when he was at mine and I'd had a fair few beers by then so can't remember fully.

I can check later and post as just googled it and couldn't find any info on it.

I'm not sure if it applies to actual themes, but I just use the standard background and I darkened that quite a lot.

get yourself the 2TB passport drive from the other thread and dismantle it

personally I'm waiting for them to release a better hybrid drive with a bigger cache, would prefer faster rpm on the mechanical side as well but I doubt they would do both.

Seems the seagate expansion 2tb is a good one to go for according to all the threads I've read on here. I'm just waiting for a price drop hopefully, it's currently £64.99.

Thanks guys. I'll look into these :)

Sorry if this has been discussed. Has anyone noticed that you can no longer join friends parties by going through their profile. They have to invite you now. Not sure why they would get rid of this??

You can, I joined a friends party via his profile two days ago. You just wait for the party info to load up on the right side of the screen. Are you sure your friends party wasn't set to private?

Have all you guys still got the music unlimited tile showing?

I was hoping it would be removed with 2.51, seems odd that its still on the xmb when its not needed anymore.

I have both Music Unlimited and Spotify in the Library. I have Spotify on the shortcut bar. I have never opened either so I guess MUltd is not showing because it's got pushed off. Spotify is slowly getting pushed off as well as I play more games.

I have a question -

When you played co-op games on the PS3, for example Borderlands, only one player could be signed in to PSN and the other was just <username>_2 or something and couldn't get trophies.

Did they sort this for PS4? I notice that two PSN IDs can be logged in at once so do games support giving trophies for both players in co-op scenarios now?

I have a question -

When you played co-op games on the PS3, for example Borderlands, only one player could be signed in to PSN and the other was just <username>_2 or something and couldn't get trophies.

Did they sort this for PS4? I notice that two PSN IDs can be logged in at once so do games support giving trophies for both players in co-op scenarios now?

Yep. Me and my daughter sometimes play rayman and we both get any trophies that unlock.

I have both Music Unlimited and Spotify in the Library. I have Spotify on the shortcut bar. I have never opened either so I guess MUltd is not showing because it's got pushed off. Spotify is slowly getting pushed off as well as I play more games.

I guess that's why its on my xmb as I have opened it in the past, hopefully soon an update will remove it altogether.

Network Download/Upload Speed

Hi there,

I've recently setup my PS4 for wireless as I had to move it, and when I test my connection I'm getting 1/2 MB download and 2.1MB(which is normal) upload speed?

Anyone else got this problem or have had it?

Can anyone else shed some light on the issue?

I've contacted Sony then Virgin(my provider) and went through all the correct hub settings but it still doesn't work.

Thanks for any responses.

Dave

What do people think of Transistor? It was given away in PS+ a few months ago but I can't seem to get into it. It took a few goes for Bastion to click so maybe I need to try a bit more. Anyone who absolutely loves it and give any tips?

What do people think of Transistor? It was given away in PS+ a few months ago but I can't seem to get into it. It took a few goes for Bastion to click so maybe I need to try a bit more. Anyone who absolutely loves it and give any tips?

Loved Bastion, but hard as I tried I just couldn't get into Transistor. I just didn't enjoy the combat.

Back
Top Bottom