*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Your Xbox One should be absolutely silent. I can't even tell if mines is on it is that quiet.

Yup, dead silent. It's actually amazing :)

Guess you would expect nothing else when it's the size of a 1999 DVD player :p

The PS4 isn't a noisy console, if you have a noisy one then RMA it. You get the fans VERY occasionally ramp up but nothing more.

The only time I hear any of my consoles (Xbone or PS4- I have two of each) is after lengthy gaming sessions - which tbh is as expected.

Under any other condition they can be considered near as makes no difference silent.

Yeah I read about Super Meat Boy excellent news. Be nice to own it again after selling my 360 last year. Never did manage to finish it as it's way too hard for me. It's just a great fun (evil) game.

Mine are loud with some games *Long Bloodborne sessions and also DriveClub most recently). But this is normal, the next revision will have better cooling or smaller die sizes etc.

Games that tax the CPU/GPU more make the fans ramp up. Same as with my early PS3 and 360. Uncharted took my PS3 fans to a new level. For the 360 it was Gears of War. Both newer versions of the console I got were whisper quiet with the same games.

Progress and physics :)

rp2000

I want it.

18012703103_d3595dd266_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom