*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Same here switched it on and it's on the menu and just downloaded. I take it that some audio formats don't play like DTS or AAC? Unless it's because I have it plugged into a normal monitor atm? It just says audio not supported and there is just a dash under audio codec.

I'm running plex server. It's picked up the dlna but audio is not DTS for me either. It's coming out as acc. I don't think DTS works as if I try native and not transcoded audio via plex I get no sound via DTS encoded mkv files... Hmmm so yep not quite a full media solution but its moving in the right direction...

How do I get it to detect a new shared library in Windows 7? I can see "Videos", "Pictures" and "Music" (the default home sharing ones) but cannot seem to get another one that I have setup myself.

Just goes to show how the Sony brigade on here are just a bunch of whiny little schoolgirls.

Try not to cry yourselves to sleep that the bad man pointed out the issues with your chosen console.

I'll google it, undoubtedly none of you know the answer anyway!

Just goes to show how the Sony brigade on here are just a bunch of whiny little schoolgirls.

Try not to cry yourselves to sleep that the bad man pointed out the issues with your chosen console.

Who's being whiny? :confused:.

People do not want to help you because you're an awful member of the 'community'.

Slow clap - wow worked out how to use google - I dont know why you are blaming Sony for a Windows issue.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Well your chosen console had the same issues - you even said that. So its not an issue with anyones chosen console or (as your in the PS4 thread) the PS4. Its a windows issue / windows setting. Nothing to do with the consoles. :rolleyes:

Hmmm recognizes my usb stick but doesnt show the content thats on it :( Movies is all thats on it atm but ye, any idea why? If it plug it into my samsung tv that picks the content up fine.

I'm looking forward to Hard Rain and the Ellen Page games coming to the PS4!

Had an egg box last gen so I never got to play those two. The Last of Us was way better than any 360 game I played with regards to story!

Back
Top Bottom