*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Yeah i wouldn't say it was a showstopper at all, don't even have any of my PS3 games anymore sold them along with the console. I'm more than happy enough getting my fix using PS Now when it comes out fully fledged and working.

That and remasters and remakes are much better as long as the price is right.

/edit. Likewise iv-techman, that game was a hidden gem for me, knew nothing about it and it blew me away.

100% agreed. Sony are moving forwards, progress and PS Now works great. I've been using the BETA PS Now and its brilliant. You'd never know it was streamed. PS Now will provide all the BC you'll need, that service will grow as time goes on, I fully expect PS1 and PS2 games to somehow end up being playable on PS4 and select Sony Bravia /Samsung TV's in the future.

As for Horizon, well as I said in your Horizon thread - it totally came out of nowhere, blew me away. I simply cannot wait to play it.

And that Uncharted 4 when they walked through the gates, and it was a busy street market, and uncharted 4 looked so much more open. Rather play these newer games then play older ones - and if I want to play a game thats not been remaster - hopefully PS Now fills that void.

Always happens when there's a big gaming event/announcement; they eventually fade back into the shadows again to rehearse their worn-out material ready for the next one.

RTM and ignore I guess. I've just updated my ignore list, I know they post but it'll be filtered out now. So least I don't have to read their rubbish any longer.

No they're not doing any backwards compatibility.

Unsure in what respect you mean, the PS store is fine to use, just the digital pricing is ridiculous and the PS Plus offerings are indie pap.

Not many "western" exclusives at present and the AAA one's are far off e.g. Uncharted.

What games do you want to see? There's more remasters than there has ever been!

I'd imagine also that porting PS3 games requires pretty significant work (as Naughty Dog mentioned with TLOU), due to the huge change in architecture away from the cell.

No they're not doing any backwards compatibility.

Unsure in what respect you mean, the PS store is fine to use, just the digital pricing is ridiculous and the PS Plus offerings are indie pap.

Not many "western" exclusives at present and the AAA one's are far off e.g. Uncharted.

You're killing my buzz. Suggest a rename to Buzz Killington

Back
Top Bottom