*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Thing is, I use my ps4 for media a lot. But sky TV app won't load, Amazon prime does but somehow it crashes when viewing a movie. Guess its attempting some connection and fails. So. Looks out window. Hmmm grass needs cutting come to think of it..

Psn has more downtime than anything I've ever known! Xbox live doesn't need this much downtime it's getting stupid!

And normal service resumed. Mr moon X again with his wonderfully insightful posts , erm shame live was down this week as well.. But hey ho eh? It's warm outside.

And its back up again now anyhow...

Jesus Sony is useless. Trying to log in on the website, getting the following:

Document Expired

This document is no longer available.

The requested document is not available in Firefox's cache.

As a security precaution, Firefox does not automatically re-request sensitive documents.
Click Try Again to re-request the document from the website.

Anyone still having issues since yesterdays maintenance? The console is connected and logged into PS+ fine, however, any game I try to play says it cannot connect to PS+, and doesn't play. Given nobody else is mentioning this, i'm thinking this must just be me :(

(Was working fine before the maintenance, no changes made)

I take that back, just seems to be elder scrolls online effected...

Last edited:
Anyone have a vita? Is it remote play for in the same house or could you use it on the move. I was interested in using it when traveling. Could I stream my ps4 games from a WiFi in a hotel?

Back
Top Bottom