*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Anybody else been having issues after coming out of standby mode? A couple of times I've had no sound but the most common is that if if I put a new disc in and try to play the game it says "wrong disc inserted", resulting in me having to power down my PS4. This has happened even if I haven't been playing a game before so my PS4 wasn't in the suspend/resume mode.

Mines went through a spell a week or so ago when it would go straight into standby mode when I switched it on

Well i managed to sell my 360 this week and now have a PS4.

Thus far not really been able to do much, ive tried the Destiny demo and friends have recommend this for multilayer.

Can anyone recommend any co-op (2player) games other than the lego games & Diablo 3.

Slowly going to build game up and wait for:

Destiny (New expansion etc)
Fallout 4
No man's sky
Witcher

But not many (2player sofa games) about at the moment

Last edited:

Thus far not really been able to do much, ive tried the Destiny demo and friends have recommend this for multilayer.

Can anyone recommend any co-op (2player) games other than the lego games & Diablo 3.

Fallout 4
No man's sky
Witcher

You need a PS + account and download Rocket League - great 2 player fun and with PS+ sorted for Destiny. Like fighting games?

Mortal Kombat X or SF 4?

Resogun might be a good one, twin stick shooter.

And coming from a 360 don't forget to check out the great selection or PS3 remasters for PS4 and the upcoming ones.

Uncharted collection maybe? Or even the last of us? God of War III out next week as well.

Edit oh erm sorry I didn't read correctly - you want co op games. Ooh erm resogun has co op mode.

Last edited:
Does anyone know why my whats new stalls? It just stops logging any new updates and also logging my activity against my account.

Well annoying.. I have to log out and then back in again, only started to happen since the last PSN outage..

Does anyone know why my whats new stalls? It just stops logging any new updates and also logging my activity against my account.

Well annoying.. I have to log out and then back in again, only started to happen since the last PSN outage..

I had problems with what's new not loading at all, db rebuild fixed it temporary but it always broke again. I believe it's just buggy as hell.

Saying that since changing to a 2tb hdd, what's new has been fine.

Try a db rebuild if you haven't already.

I had problems with what's new not loading at all, db rebuild fixed it temporary but it always broke again. I believe it's just buggy as hell.

Saying that since changing to a 2tb hdd, what's new has been fine.

Try a db rebuild if you haven't already.

Ah ok i'll do this, as its really annoying. i'm a bit of a nose and I like to see how folks are doing on games and what is being played.. Gotta keep in with the cool kids you know lol

No seriously I do like to have a nose at what folks have been up to, and not only that whats new also have some interesting twitch or youtube feeds to sometimes have a gander at..

Shame it just stops working.. But thanks for the tip, I'll try this. I have a 2TB drive already but I installed this pretty much from the day I got my PS4 - back in November 2013

right I've taken the plunge and pre ordered the PS4 1TB console with Bloodborne and Alien isolation. I also get a free PS TV - are they any good?

You need a PS + account and download Rocket League - great 2 player fun and with PS+ sorted for Destiny. Like fighting games?

Mortal Kombat X or SF 4?

Resogun might be a good one, twin stick shooter.

And coming from a 360 don't forget to check out the great selection or PS3 remasters for PS4 and the upcoming ones.

Uncharted collection maybe? Or even the last of us? God of War III out next week as well.

Edit oh erm sorry I didn't read correctly - you want co op games. Ooh erm resogun has co op mode.

Thanks for the recommendations just 2 player in general (as well as co-op) so the mrs can play games too.

What do you mean with PS+ im sorted for Destiny? planning to wait for the expansion of Destiny and get it else where as its £30 odd cheaper :)

Last edited:

Fallout 4
No man's sky
Witcher

Rayman Legends
Trine 2
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

Back
Top Bottom