*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Hello,

I have one PS4 controller with my new console, now i seen you can use a vita as a controller.

I want to buy another controller and see they are around £40, as i can get a vita for around £65, would you suggest its a better option to get the vita as the second controller instead?

Why hasn't PlayStation allowed you to disable to light on the DualShock yet? Why can you only turn it down but not off?

Don't have a PS4 (have 3) and the DualShock for that lasts for days with the rumble enabeled!

Hello,

I have one PS4 controller with my new console, now i seen you can use a vita as a controller.

I want to buy another controller and see they are around £40, as i can get a vita for around £65, would you suggest its a better option to get the vita as the second controller instead?

I'd say the ps4 Controller is much more comfortable so I'd go for that.

Charging is really not an issue with it being micro USB.

Just ordered a console from Zavvi, about to get The Last of Us Remastered as well, is there anything else I should look at? Preferably not a brand new release. How's Drive Club?

Hello,

Vita has only one pair of shoulder buttons. And relatively poor sticks. So no

Just ordered a console from Zavvi, about to get The Last of Us Remastered as well, is there anything else I should look at? Preferably not a brand new release. How's Drive Club?

If you've got PS Plus, try the Driveclub PS+ version

Bloodbourne seem's to be fairly high regarded (although I couldn't get into it)

If you've not tried it yet the new Batman's pretty decent (although it's still fairly expensive)

Witcher 3 is a new release and on top of TLoU and 12 months of PS+ I can't really afford another £35+ on a game! Wolfenstein is meant to be pretty decent though so I'll have a look for a cheap copy. :)

I have been picking up some great cheap games from The Game Collection and Grainger Games. I recently got these:

Shadow Warrior(New) - £8
Watchdogs(Preowned) - £8
Killzone Shadowfall(Preowned) - £8
Destiny(Import but works perfectly) - £8.50
Alien Isolation(New) - £12.99

Keep an eye on those sites and the Offers and bargains thread. :)

I have been picking up some great cheap games from The Game Collection and Grainger Games. I recently got these:

Shadow Warrior(New) - £8
Watchdogs(Preowned) - £8
Killzone Shadowfall(Preowned) - £8
Destiny(Import but works perfectly) - £8.50
Alien Isolation(New) - £12.99

Keep an eye on those sites and the Offers and bargains thread. :)

Good call, always good to find cheap titles even if you missed them when first released...

Upon saying this , come end of November I'll be looking for cheaper games. Job I've done for 15 years ends November this year... Oh well. Collect my redundancy cheque, take a few months off and then find work elsewhere , in the mean time between looking for work I'll shop around for cheaper games : -) so good tip that.. Cheers

Does anybody know why when you download COD DLC it downloads 3 of the same file?

If this is to do with language is the Playstation network not intelligent enough to only download the relevant file? It's such a waste of bandwidth.

Anybody know which is the right file for Supremecy DLC?

You bought the AW DLC?

gdr6QHD.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist.

My boys love COD, every game and every season pass. Costs a fortune lol.

Anyway back to question.

Having to download 3 DLC files every time is so wasteful, time / bandwidth. I can't believe that PSN doesn't do simple things like this lol. Download 3 then install 1 and have to delete the other 2 each time. Anybody know why it does this? Is their a way to tell which is the right file to download?

Back
Top Bottom