*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Not gonna lie, a white Pro is tempting enough for me to want to flog my 1TB fatty and grab one (hope they'll also release it without any bundled games)... But I still don't think the upgrade is entirely worth it, especially that there are a couple of guitar pedals I want to buy and I won't be able to afford everything. First world problems:p

Associate
Not gonna lie, a white Pro is tempting enough for me to want to flog my 1TB fatty and grab one (hope they'll also release it without any bundled games)... But I still don't think the upgrade is entirely worth it, especially that there are a couple of guitar pedals I want to buy and I won't be able to afford everything. First world problems:p
:) its going to be limited edition

Soldato
Just bought the £180 Rainforest deal. Where's the best place to get PS Plus cheaply?

Overwatch came as part of the bundle - worth a bash online, or should I trade it for Wipeout?

Associate
Yup, that's what I hope for, would be utterly stupid to keep it exclusive to a single bundle.
It would be cool for keeping its value though, if it was white exclusive:D

I'm tempted anyway, even though it seems a little expensive (£399).

How is it with online games like Destiny on consoles? Can I play online and then sell it or give it to a friend? Or once I play online it's assigned to account?

Soldato
It would be cool for keeping its value though, if it was white exclusive:D

I'm tempted anyway, even though it seems a little expensive (£399).

How is it with online games like Destiny on consoles? Can I play online and then sell it or give it to a friend? Or once I play online it's assigned to account?

Not sure, to be honest... I'm not much of an online gamer, the only thing I occasionally play online is Tekken 7 on PC. All I know is that online on PS4 is paid, which sucks.

I'd assume you can sell/give it to whoever you want and that person will still be able to play online on his/her account as the bundled game is a retail boxed copy, not a digital download key (except for the season pass). Well, unless Destiny uses some sort of special accounts:p

Was never that interested in the game, so I'd just flog it immediately. That white Pro, though...:D

Sony said they have no announcements to make regarding the availability of the white version outside the bundle which might well mean it's a long way off or really bundle-exclusive:(

Soldato
You could play destiny online and give the disc to someone who could then play the base game but as far as I'm aware the expansions will be tied to your psn account as you input a code to activate them.

Soldato
anyone on ps+ should have blast on 'don't die mr robot'. It's actually really addictive. I often don't bother with the smaller indie games but thought i'd give this one a go and i'm glad i did :)

Soldato
Just finished HZD and need a new game, looking at Yakuza Zero, never played any of the series before, but like the look of it.

Is it a game I can jump straight into, to pick up any story from previous games if there is?

Oh and just noticed I can get it for £20.54 on psn store, currently on pls plus discount offer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom