*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
Yeah I have also got the game for free on PS4 now as well. Its free via PS+ for Vita, so guess the game has cross buy? Wicked.

It was listed as a cross-buy (vita/ps4) on the US blog, which it isn't - it's 2 separate games. Because it was their mistake, they gave the PS4 version free to US users as well. Looks like they've decided to expand it to other regions as well, even though the EU blog correctly listed it as PS Vita only.

Pretty classy move by Sony really and a win for us :D

Soldato
Does anyone know of an AV Surround system that will handle 4k hdr rgb for the pro?

I'm currently plugging the ps4 straight into my 4k TV but I want to pass it through a home theatre system for some surround sound goodness.

Soldato
Does anyone here use their PS4 pad with the PC? I've been looking at getting a Bluetooth adapter as apparently it's plug and play but i'm not sure which one to get. Do I also need any drivers for it?

Associate
Used to use PS4 pad on PC. I used a 3rd party BT adapter from Amazon for around £8, installed DS4Windows and that was it. Could use wired or wireless. Never used the official adapter. Also sound isn't transmitted over BT so you can only use the pad unlike the Xbox pad where you can plug in your headset like normal.

Caporegime
I tried it last week but wired. If you run a Steam in Big Picture Mode then you don’t need any drivers. I played Hitman Absolution and it was fine but you still get the Xbox button graphics on older games.

Back
Top Bottom