Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 41 14.6%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 167 59.6%
  • No (other)

Votes: 59 21.1%
  • Pancake

Votes: 13 4.6%

• Total voters
Even with a 2TB at £700 it’s going to be a very hard sell!

That price instantly put me off as the jump from my PS5 isn’t enough
Especially since developers are going to do the bare minimum to support Pro to get through certification. As there will be so few consoles it won't be worth spending development time on.

I suspect they are going to sell like hotcakes. The external drive just sold out in front of my eyes on shopto. I am now on backorder. Literally loads sold within 30 mins of that presentation.

I suspect they are going to sell like hotcakes. The external drive just sold out in front of my eyes on shopto. I am now on backorder. Literally loads sold within 30 mins of that presentation.
maybe for initial launch, but after that no chance will the mainstream gamer hand over 700 plus for a console. few months and they be cutting the price

Last edited:
They're still on PS Direct and elsewhere, so I'm not sure that's indicative of anything meaningful. It could just as easily be a stock supply issue seeing as they'll be revising the box, instructions etc to indicate Pro support.

They are cheap and small enough to be attractive scalping items.
Quite possibly but I suspect this is still going to sell very well. I reckon they are only hoping for 20% of PS5 sales and I know me and my mates are preordering. Honestly what's not to like, I have a great gaming PC in my office and I just think of it as the same upgrade cycle. £800 every 4 years is really not that bad especially when I get £300 back for my original PS5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom