Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 27 11.6%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 146 62.7%
  • No (other)

Votes: 48 20.6%
  • Pancake

Votes: 12 5.2%

• Total voters
But it is though. I didn't watch it,but I'm willing to bet it was overwhelmingly people of 'colour'. Guys are fed up with it.

Edit. I screwed up,this was meant for Stu999 about the woke.

Last edited:
So disappointed that Soul Reaver wasn’t fully remade. Nice to have slightly polished graphics, but it’s a little low effort… I’d love a full remake of Legacy of Kain too, even if it was still top-down. Great game.

Pretty disappointing that Until Dawn Remaster is only full price and no £10 upgrade like HZD. :( I am not paying £50+ for a game i already own albeit slightly worse graphically and a couple of less modded bits..

For a brand new £1000 console that’s about to release in less than 24 hours there’s still very little information, specific features or build up around it. Sony’s marketing efforts for the ps5 pro have been truly abysmal IMO. Zero effort.

You almost feel Sony just expect people to buy it by default on the promise there will be new games supporting it at some point in future!

I was intending getting one but I’m left questioning whether it’s even worth it at this point until Sony show us they’ll support the device properly and third parties are genuinely onboard with games to take advantage of it.
At this point I'd be grateful just to know whether it's a midnight release or 8/9am tomorrow, so I can plan accordingly to try to snag a controller.

Unless they do a press release before tonight, I reckon they're just expecting people to queue up online to see the prices.

Crazy that no retailer has had more details leaked from their internal/POS systems, at this late stage

rp2000

At this point I'd be grateful just to know whether it's a midnight release or 8/9am tomorrow, so I can plan accordingly to try to snag a controller.

Unless they do a press release before tonight, I reckon they're just expecting people to queue up online to see the prices.

Crazy that no retailer has had more details leaked from their internal/POS systems, at this late stage

rp2000
If it is PS Direct you're looking at, then they generally open stuff for pre-order 8-9 in the morning, from what i remember when i was trying to get a PS5, also on another occasion when i was trying to get the Spider-man plates/controller. They may have queueing software, they did on both of the occasions i mentioned.

Last edited:
If it is PS Direct you're looking at, then they generally open stuff for pre-order 8-9 in the morning, from what i remember when i was trying to get a PS5, also on another occasion when i was trying to get the Spider-man plates/controller. They may have queueing software, they did on both of the occasions i mentioned.
Many thanks. It is PS direct, albeit my 1st time using the site which is why I was unsure

Looks like I'll be ordering it while I'm at work tomorrow !

rp2000

Last edited:

rp2000
I think it's unlikely to be a midnight release. I'm expecting 10am on PS Direct for the UK, although nothing to base that on other than past experience with how these things are typically handled.

Only semi interested in the standard controller myself, which will probably the hardest thing to get. Though i won't be that disappointed if i don't get one, as that green one shown yesterday has taken my fancy.

Last edited:
So disappointed that Soul Reaver wasn’t fully remade. Nice to have slightly polished graphics, but it’s a little low effort… I’d love a full remake of Legacy of Kain too, even if it was still top-down. Great game.

They have ran it through an PS1 emulator and Soul Reaver 2 is just a port of the Dreamcast version :D

Last edited:
I’ll definitely buy one of the 30AE standard controllers if I can as I love the design.

Still undecided on the 30AE PS5 Pro. I’ll watch the state of play tonight and will see what the pricing is like tomorrow. Judging by the limited numbers it’ll be very hard to get my hands on one anyway though!

If anyone has any insight into what time sales go live I’d appreciate the heads up!

Last edited:
I’ll definitely buy one of the 30AE standard controllers if I can as I love the design.

Still undecided on the 30AE PS5 Pro. I’ll watch the state of play tonight and will see what the pricing is like tomorrow. Judging by the limited numbers it’ll be very hard to get my hands on one anyway though!

If anyone has any insight into what time sales go live I’d appreciate the heads up!
See above. PlayStation Direct. I remember it going live for both the PS5 and Spider-Man plates/controller around 8 or 9am. T2na is remembering it around 10am. Either time, the website is going to be swamped and there will be a queue in place, unless they don't and the website crashes.

Back
Top Bottom