Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 27 11.6%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 146 62.7%
  • No (other)

Votes: 48 20.6%
  • Pancake

Votes: 12 5.2%

• Total voters
Yes you are right, the DC version was cancelled after Sega announced exiting the market.
I regret never playing Soul Reaver 2 back in the day,because i absolutely loved the first one on Dreamcast. That cliffhanger ending! I still don't know how the story continues. I doubt my puny GT1030 would be able to emulate it,but hey,you never know.

Well you'd be wrong, you should try watching things instead of assuming.
* Ok i just finished watching it,and apart from the cutesy games,i thought it was very good. Lots of good games,and they look impressive as well. Microsoft would do well to learn from Sony how to do a Showcase like this. The MS shows.......every single game revealed is like 'WORLD PREMIERE' It's so dumb lol. The Sony ones are smooth and classy in comparison.

*I stand corrected.

I regret never playing Soul Reaver 2 back in the day,because i absolutely loved the first one on Dreamcast. That cliffhanger ending! I still don't know how the story continues. I doubt my puny GT1030 would be able to emulate it,but hey,you never know.

My Steam Deck can, so I'm sure your GT1030 wont have that problem :)

See above. PlayStation Direct. I remember it going live for both the PS5 and Spider-Man plates/controller around 8 or 9am. T2na is remembering it around 10am. Either time, the website is going to be swamped and there will be a queue in place, unless they don't and the website crashes.
Yeah, only reason why I think it'll be 10am is because of the below (saw it linked elsewhere) but I could be very wrong. I think if anyone is interested in any of the 30AE stuff (or getting a regular Pro) it'll be worth keeping an eye on things from 8/9am anyway in case anything appears early.

--

Rumours so far suggest that PlayStation Direct will open its doors for pre-orders at 10am. Sony dropped the Astro Bot controller at 10am in the UK, and it stated in its Japanese blog post that the PS5 Pro will be available to pre-order from 10am. Reddit users in Australia and New Zealand have also noticed third-party retailers flag 10am as the pre-order time.

At this point I'd be grateful just to know whether it's a midnight release or 8/9am tomorrow, so I can plan accordingly to try to snag a controller.

Unless they do a press release before tonight, I reckon they're just expecting people to queue up online to see the prices.

Crazy that no retailer has had more details leaked from their internal/POS systems, at this late stage

rp2000
The Pro and the Anniversary Collection accessories aren't out until November, tomorrow is just the start of the pre-orders.

The limited edition Fortnight DualSense announced last night will be £75 so I'd imagine the Anniversary one will about the same.

Back
Top Bottom