Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 40 14.3%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • No (other)

Votes: 59 21.1%
  • Pancake

Votes: 13 4.7%

• Total voters
sorry just to clarify - what I meant was there was the option to by from Shopto (I have many times in past with no issues - all good) - but underneath the add to cart was another option advertising buying from "Other sellers at Eurogames" - at a slightly cheaper price

just seemed odd
Just checked and I see that too, must be new because it wasn't there a few weeks ago. I would just stick with buying them through ShopTo direct. ShopTo is a trading name of TradeTo Ltd as is EuroGames so it looks like they're just branching out into the wider digital marketplace type service.

Last edited:
Does it have the horrid UFO fan noise? I regret ever getting rid of my launch one because of that.

Dunno, what it sounds like. It's deadly silent during the main home screen but as soon as you launch a game, the fan activates and is quite audible. Not PS4 Pro levels but definitely louder than the last PS5 I had. Doesn't really bother me too much as the game sound usually drowns it out but in quiet scenes, it's off-putting. Oh well. It'll be gone next year when PS5 Pro comes out. :D

Back
Top Bottom