****The Official Road Bicycle Gallery Thread****

Soldato
20180412_193639.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Not really comfort wise. They're much for much. Aeroad is crazy responsive though. I ride the Ultimate a lot on the road and then switched up to the Aeroad for a bit and my god you can feel a difference putting power down. Both pretty agressive fits, but I also find them really comfortable at the same time.

Soldato
Good to know. I'm toying with the idea of a new bike, but if I spend serious money I can only do it once. I've read a review of the Aeroad\Ultimate\Endurace and the reviewer stated there was a clear distinction in comfort. However, if they're pretty close, I'd go for the Aeroad as most of the riding I do would be relatively flat. I'd rather have more flat speed than climbing speed. I don't want to be massively uncomfortable tho! Currently riding a Reynolds 525 steel bike from Ribble so it's quite a comfortable ride.

Soldato
If I was after a general riding bike not racing etc I'd be going for the Ultimate, great looking bikes. My friend said his is supremely comfortable for all day riding. Also if Movistar guys generally use the ulitimate even for flat stages then there must be a reason for it!

Soldato
If I was after a general riding bike not racing etc I'd be going for the Ultimate, great looking bikes. My friend said his is supremely comfortable for all day riding. Also if Movistar guys generally use the ulitimate even for flat stages then there must be a reason for it!

Well, it’s very unlikely I’ll ever race. I do like to hammer around at speed (what I consider speed anyway!!) so an aero bike appeals. I do often ride for 3+ hours tho on terrible Northumberland roads.

Back
Top Bottom