**The Official S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl Thread**

I've just rung a certain company down the M3 and they've confirmed that they're getting loads of the Radiation Pack versions AND that I was early enough with my order. :D . If you guys have £25 lying about and want the CE, there's still time!

regulus said:
I've just rung a certain company down the M3 and they've confirmed that they're getting loads of the Radiation Pack versions AND that I was early enough with my order. :D . If you guys have £25 lying about and want the CE, there's still time!
Share please?

cdgreen22 at gmail dot com

:)

Just confirmed with another company i ordered test drive unlimited from for the PC which i can say has been sent three days early :D, that they will be getting plenty of stock to meet demands of the limited ed pack which comes in @ 24.99, im tempted to put a backup order with them just incase my other order @ 15.99 falls through.

regulus said:

Email in trust, ta.

Just found a place that sell the limited ed for £22.99, not sure how many stocks they are getting though.

Plus I have not got the email from the £16 place yet so may wait a little while.

Back
Top Bottom