**The Official S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl Thread**

Seems i've rasn into a glitch, i'm just doing my 1st freedom mission where i have to kill a few duty soldiers at a sort of farm, i ran round, killed them and nothing happens :confused: the head soldier tells me to come for a talk and when i do he tells me to come back once i've killed the duty A*******

Soulja said:
Seems i've rasn into a glitch, i'm just doing my 1st freedom mission where i have to kill a few duty soldiers at a sort of farm, i ran round, killed them and nothing happens :confused: the head soldier tells me to come for a talk and when i do he tells me to come back once i've killed the duty A*******

hmm sounds like you may have one left, but he could have ran off.

reminds me of a mission to kill a pack of dogs, and it was at night, a shot a few of them until they all decided to run off into the wilderness, took me bloody ages to find them as they dont show up on the map

saying that go to your contacts in your pda, is he showing up?

How on earth do you get past these electro desturbance thingies?!

I refuse to go any other way, I won't be restricted with where want to go dammit!

I throw a bolt, it goes boom, boom... then I run through... then BOOM then I'm dead. sometimes it'll do this 4 times, it's impossible. I must have died 100+ times trying.

What is the definitive method?

Dup said:

I refuse to go any other way, I won't be restricted with where want to go dammit!

I throw a bolt, it goes boom, boom... then I run through... then BOOM then I'm dead. sometimes it'll do this 4 times, it's impossible. I must have died 100+ times trying.

If it's the kind I am thinking of then you can only go through them in one direction I think.

Dup said:

You can't, the bolts don't temporarily stop them. Either use the scenery to climb around them or maybe there's a suit that protects you against them. Give up! :)

Dup said:

What i did was "constantly" throw bolts. When it doesnt hit and go crackle as in being struck thats the time to move. Basically what i did was read the journal of the guy near the tunnel with the electic going through. There is a pattern so what i did was. Stand near not to close tho to the entrance. Throw bolts at the entrance to find out when it didnt go crackle as in hit by lightening. So thats what you do. Move when the bolt doesnt hit. Keep flinging them while movin forward. Its like every 5 seconds the pattern changes.

Once i figured that out i got though easy enough.

SkeeterPSA said:
Once i figured that out i got though easy enough.

You don't need to use the bolts. The pattern is that (standing where his corpse was) the electricity comes towards you, it moves down the tunnel. All you have to do is time a run half way down and stand on the debris. Wait for it to pass, dash forward again.

Damn been playing this for a while now, got to the bit where I have to go to the red forest past the army warehouse, and it crashs when ever it loads the army warehouse level, so now I can't advance any further with the game.

Looks like a bug I'll have to wait until they fix it in the next patch, it does meantion an issue with the army warehouse level. Awesome game really enjoying the experience.

Well I am going back to the side missions until the next patch and get me a couple of seva suits :D

NutritioN said:
You don't need to use the bolts. The pattern is that (standing where his corpse was) the electricity comes towards you, it moves down the tunnel. All you have to do is time a run half way down and stand on the debris. Wait for it to pass, dash forward again.

+1 :D I thought it was going to be much more complicated than it was, oh well :)

Back
Top Bottom