**The Official S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl Thread**

Inquisitor said:
Also, I was just wondering around doing jobs for people and started one which involved getting some guy's rifle from the Wild Lands. So off I went to the Wild Lands, and got caught up among a load of mercenaries trying to get stuff off some scientists, who I had to protect. My friend tells me that's not supposed to happen before you've done the X18 labs, which I haven't :confused:

Plot broken?
Happened to me too, sounds like it's the norm :)

On a side note, i couldn't find the rifle, i followed the marker to a little hut with 3 lockers (+ stash in the middle locker) in but the rifle wasn't there :( I searched all around but didn't find it. Anyone know where it should be?

Col_M said:
Happened to me too, sounds like it's the norm :)

On a side note, i couldn't find the rifle, i followed the marker to a little hut with 3 lockers (+ stash in the middle locker) in but the rifle wasn't there :( I searched all around but didn't find it. Anyone know where it should be?
spoiler < underground.. there's a tunnel near by, half filled with junk and electro anom's, it's in there >

Ahhhhhhh cheers guys :)
I always wondered what the little white arrow thing meant :p

You really notice the increased stopping power of the western weapons and NATO ammunition you get in this area :D

Ah, thanks guys. Guess i can go back and through the sewers again, only issue is that the guys over that way all hate me know (they turned on me so i was forced to hand them a can of whoopass :p ) Anyway will pop over and come out the tunnels the other end. OR, do people think i don't need to aslong as i have the drive?

I did the find the rifle mission too before the labs (not gone to labs yet) just having fun with game first.

pegasus1 said:
Blimey you carry a grudge.
Not a grudge, just pointing it out to you since you seemed to have forgotten. ;)

100FPS+ staring at the FLOOR too, Jesus Christ why didn't I think of playing Stalker by staring at the floor the whole time? My poor performance would've completely gone away! :eek:

You don't have to start again on this patch, previous saves from the first patch work, im just going to wait for the 3rd patch before i start playing it properly, as thats the one that will have most single player fixes and the dual core optimisations so it should run about 15% or so faster, the 2nd patch is just multiplayer fixes, 3rd is supposedly due in about 2-3 weeks. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom