**The Official S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl Thread**

I use FF for everything, but it doesn't like FTPs all that much, plus it asks for a login too.

:confused: :mad:

All I want to do is test this game out, as at the moment I can't afford to buy it so won't be able to run the full game for a few months. :(

InvG

ive got my CE preordered i cant wait im gonna be playing this at max settings @ 1024x1024 on my e6600 and x1900xtx with 2gb of ram.
i cant wait to get to the center and find the wish making machine :p

Ok, so I have found another place to get hold of the full file. Here it's in russian, but for those of us that for some stupid reason can't get the ftp multifile version there is a SLOW http one.

By slow I mean I'm on something like a 10MB line and I'm downloading at 10kbps!

InvG

Tom|Nbk said:
A new official trailer has just been released and from the looks of things it looks like S.T.A.L.K.E.R could be released a tad earlier just like Sup Com was the trailer now says 20th March at the end which is on tuesday, so either way its coming out somewhere on that date. :D

http://www.worthdownloading.com/download.php?gid=291&id=10543

I think the 22nd is just the release date for America. So I think we'll still see it next Friday over here.

bakes0310 said:
ive got my CE preordered i cant wait im gonna be playing this at max settings @ 1024x1024 on my e6600 and x1900xtx with 2gb of ram.
i cant wait to get to the center and find the wish making machine :p

Surely you can play at a much higher res than that. I plan on using 1280 or 1600x res and max details on my rig which is lower spec than urs. Which im hoping isnt going to be a problem.

The System Requirements Lab have added Stalker to their list of games.

Those of you who are unfamiliar with this:

A java applet checks your pc hardware and puts it alongside the minimum and recommended specs and predicts how well your pc will be able to handle x game.

just got this.. ;)
Hey STALKER fans!

Thanks for signing up to be notified of the FilePlanet STALKER Beta test event. As you might have guessed, with the game hitting stores this coming Tuesday, FilePlanet was unable to run a pre-launch beta test as originally planned.

Modern software development – especially for big and ambitious titles – is a tricky and time-sensitive affair, literally involving teams from all over the world. On behalf of FilePlanet, I’d like to apologize that we weren’t able to move forward with the pre-launch beta test as we’d originally planned.

But there’s some good news coming out of Chernobyl! (How often do you hear that?) We’re still planning on doing a multiplayer test event for FilePlanet subscribers post-launch. We’ll keep those of you on this list notified of when you can get in there and get your boots dirty. Stay tuned for details, and thanks for your patience!

-Dave ‘Fargo’ Kosak
FilePlanet.com Editor-in-Chief
Contact [an email address] with questions!

edit: no I didn't sign up just for the beta.. have had a sub for ages and signed up for this in passing :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom