**The Official S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl Thread**

I'm stuck in lab X16, cant find the code for the second door. Have spent 30 minutes running around madly in there looking for it, and ....it is genuinely scary... :(

A lil help?

Edit: Its the lab in Dark Valley....might be X13? not sure. I cant open the door that looks as there is a big beastie behind it pounding on it. (not sure I really want to tbh...)

Le_Petit_Lapin said:
I'm stuck in lab X16, cant find the code for the second door. Have spent 30 minutes running around madly in there looking for it, and ....it is genuinely scary... :(

A lil help?

Edit: Its the lab in Dark Valley....might be X13? not sure. I cant open the door that looks as there is a big beastie behind it pounding on it. (not sure I really want to tbh...)
That's X18... X16 comes later ;)

Spoiler:
Find the big room with the Pseudogiant in it; there's a dead scientist in the far corner of it.

Le_Petit_Lapin said:
Is this pseudogiant behind a door with a keypad?

It wont open. :( Is there a different code from the door at the top of the stairs?
Spoiler (maybe):

Theres a guy somewhere dead with the code for the door cant remember where, I was crapping it too but when you open the door there is no one there so dont worry.

Le_Petit_Lapin said:
Is this pseudogiant behind a door with a keypad?

It wont open. :( Is there a different code from the door at the top of the stairs?
Spoiler, just to be safe:
Yup there's a different code; it's on the dead scientist I mentioned. Also, the psuedogiant isn't behind the slamming door, you have to fight it to get to the dead scientist.

That bit caught me out as well... I was wondering around for ages trying to work out where to go :p

Actually, I was playing today and got to the bridge bit before NNP, how the hell do you make it across once the 6 minute timer goes? there are too many men to do it, they all have exceptional shooting skills and kill me pretty much straight away, any tips?

BruceLee said:
Actually, I was playing today and got to the bridge bit before NNP, how the hell do you make it across once the 6 minute timer goes? there are too many men to do it, they all have exceptional shooting skills and kill me pretty much straight away, any tips?

Run, and erm run, took me quite a few attemps to get past the chopper bits alone

LoadsaMoney said:
Yeah the shader mods been posted in another thread, no one can get it to work though as the instructions are very vague. :(

Im gonna try it again, I'm sure I have copied the files acorss correctly, I just didnt use any of the user.ltx guff. So I have taken everything "graphical" out of that and put it in mine, this way I don't need to change all my controls etc.

I would try it now, but I am 3hrs into Orthos Blend @ 3.5ghz now... and I dont want to stop that... and trying to play STALKER whilst Orthos is running is NOT a fun process :)

LoadsaMoney said:
2nd patch got rejected by THQ at the very last minute after it had passed as they found an error, ******* hilarious this. :D :D

All part of the debugging process, it happens! It will be released at some point!

Just think, they could have released it, you installed it and then you have a nice bug in ya game... who knows how bad the bug could have been?

keogh said:
Just think, they could have released it, you installed it and then you have a nice bug in ya game... who knows how bad the bug could have been?

couldnt of been any worse than what we got now? lol

thanks for info loadsamoney next time make it good news ;) :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom